ooc A Strange World OOC

Miss Light Diamond

If I do, I'll be late with some posts, so I might not interact that much until I find some better wifi.

For now do you want us to wait or just pretend you are with us the whole time. When do you think you will get to some Wifi ?

For now do you want us to wait or just pretend you are with us the whole time. When do you think you will get to some Wifi ?

Well, by time I get back to the hotel, the wifi should be stable. And if my friends don't drag me to their antics along with that... Latest I could go is tonight with better posting. Thank god for my iPhone...

Uh, could you say there would be like, a small backlash of that light that would happen when my character comes in? BTW, my character's name is Mark.

• Brohoof 2

Well, by time I get back to the hotel, the wifi should be stable. And if my friends don't drag me to their antics along with that... Latest I could go is tonight with better posting. Thank god for my iPhone...

Uh, could you say there would be like, a small backlash of that light that would happen when my character comes in? BTW, my character's name is Mark.

What could happen is...Your OC is part of a clean up crew and you go to touch the machine which sends another flash of light at you.

Then later, we could be running out and see this random pony being taken down to the prison cells.

@@paulgreendog, Hey, When you are interested in an RP you need to sign up in the OOC topic before you post, I will need to look at your OC before you can post.

we also aren't looking for anyone else, Im sorry I still have to change the title.

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~
  • Brohoof 1

Hey,I'm in Florida for a week, so posting will be harder, but I will still try. I have the night and such, just don't expect me to post a lot. If my OC nneds to do something, Flame Dancer, you can take over him if I dln't respond quick enough, since my character seems to be around Lexon a lot.

• Brohoof 1

Hey,I'm in Florida for a week, so posting will be harder, but I will still try. I have the night and such, just don't expect me to post a lot. If my OC nneds to do something, Flame Dancer, you can take over him if I dln't respond quick enough, since my character seems to be around Lexon a lot.

Alright...I think we need to wait for Rockshire to get back before we go any farther so this RP is kinda being put on hold...I mean, People can post if they want but we cant really do anything without him, so its all good.

• Brohoof 1

Alright...I think we need to wait for Rockshire to get back before we go any farther so this RP is kinda being put on hold...I mean, People can post if they want but we cant really do anything without him, so its all good.

You don't have to hold it. I've been doing my best (meaning, spending all of my time at an amusement park to read) to catch up with this. I should be back, possibly tomorrow or Monday.

• Brohoof 2

You don't have to hold it. I've been doing my best (meaning, spending all of my time at an amusement park to read) to catch up with this. I should be back, possibly tomorrow or Monday.

Its fine, Take your time my friend.

I was thinking of starting another RP but...IM IN SO MANY...But so many is not enough.

wait, obsidian winter are you dropping out of the role play? your post confused me a little there.

I have a feeling that leaving the base isn't going to be as easy as were making it to be. Would my assumption be correct?

wait, obsidian winter are you dropping out of the role play? your post confused me a little there.

I have a feeling that leaving the base isn't going to be as easy as were making it to be. Would my assumption be correct?

The wall is going to lead into the lab's garage...There will be people waiting...I have a plan but no one is posting...So I cant really do anything.

So...There are a few of you who haven't posted...I just want to figure out if you are still interested in this RP. Because if not, I'm going to kill off your OC's

• Brohoof 2

The wall is going to lead into the lab's garage...There will be people waiting...I have a plan but no one is posting...So I cant really do anything.

So...There are a few of you who haven't posted...I just want to figure out if you are still interested in this RP. Because if not, I'm going to kill off your OC's

Yes, we are getting far enough ahead that people that are not partaking in the RP need to be killed off or just dropped.

• Brohoof 1

so are we just pausing, or people not replying because ive been waiting for a while for someone to post again and I just want to know if were disbanding the RP or not.

ive been waiting, purley because i have nothing that i can post

i say we time skip to when we open the doors of meh haws!