Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Livestream happening soon.

SuperUltimateBrony

know any way to convert EST to GMT? cause i wanna see this livestream. i missed the last one but from what i hear on this. it was bad anyway

I believe it's 7:08 there for you at the moment. The livestream would be in fifty-one minutes then. I've never heard of GMT and I had to Google it though. Hope you enjoy the stream.

Stream in three minutes. www.livestream.com/bpph Hope everypony enjoys the stream. Ask us questions and we'll be happy to answer. :)

I believe it's 7:08 there for you at the moment. The livestream would be in fifty-one minutes then. I've never heard of GMT and I had to Google it though. Hope you enjoy the stream.

holy carp when i red that it was 7:55 !

welll time ta watch. and hopefully this one will be better than before

with your awsome 3 viewers.

holy carp when i red that it was 7:55 !

welll time ta watch. and hopefully this one will be better than before

with your awsome 3 viewers.

Actually we have eight viewers right now. So far it's going much better. We will stream the episode in approximately two minutes.

This happens on saturdays?  Well I'll try and catch next saturdays live stream and hopefully enjoy myself. I look forward to seeing the livestream after the apocalypse.

Any other survivors of the apocalypse, please tune in next Saturday. The BPPH can do anything, including survive a deathday prediction.