ooc Canterlots Mental Institution

Feather Gem

Started?

Already? 

:P

I'll see if I have some time to barge in spare for this, because it seems very well thought out.

I hope you do join xD

is it too late for me to join? i really wanna test out my pony. i mean i have the same thing as her so roleplaying as her should be a peace of haycake! 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/feather-whirl-r2164

ignore the last bit of the backstory O.o

What will you be joining as?  A nurse or a patient.  (I'm guessing the latter)

If you join as a patient, you may have to wait for a nurse to join as well.

What will you be joining as?  A nurse or a patient.  (I'm guessing the latter)

If you join as a patient, you may have to wait for a nurse to join as well.

i'll be quite happy to wait... *hums and sings and plays on her computer to pass time* be patient lily...

• Brohoof 1

Can i join? I would like to be a brown earth pony called Cicero who is a patient at the hospital. Is that possible at all?

I'm afraid there are no spaces for a patient until we get two more nurses.

You're not the only one waiting you see xD Though if you'd like to be a doctor/nurse...

im still waiting for the nurse... please can i get to rp soon im kinda bored from having too many rps reviving

You should PM your nurse and ask if their going to roleplay soon or not. 

(beep beep beep beep beep)

I'm still waiting around too, well, Nameless is... I kinda forgot who my nurse is...?

I hate these word limits..

Feather gem is your nurse

Could i be doctor stable than. So a doctor. Description: same as my pic, he is the doctor in the MLP episode read it and weep so most of his appearance and personality is already fleshed out.

Could you be my new doctor/nurse Mine is gone ... gone foreveeeeeeeeeeer

Ooo, this sounds interesting. I'll join up with Gareck Doran (look in dig), Hope he fits the bill as a doctor.

I might finally get a doc!!! I have been waiting for ages!!! You have no idea... On the other hand, WOOOOOT

• Brohoof 1

Ooo, this sounds interesting. I'll join up with Gareck Doran (look in dig), Hope he fits the bill as a doctor.

Welcome to the mental institution.

Psh.  Goodluck xD

I might finally get a doc!!! I have been waiting for ages!!! You have no idea... On the other hand, WOOOOOT

You now have a doctor.  Check the first post.

Could i be doctor stable than. So a doctor. Description: same as my pic, he is the doctor in the MLP episode read it and weep so most of his appearance and personality is already fleshed out.

M'kay.  Accepted

Are you still searching for OC's ? Or are sign up's closed ?

I kinda like this idea, I have always enjoyed role playing as really insane ponies  ^_^

You can join, but you would have to wait for a doctor.  And you would  be second on the waiting list xD

Are you still searching for OC's ? Or are sign up's closed ?

I kinda like this idea, I have always enjoyed role playing as really insane ponies  ^_^

You can join, but you would have to wait for a doctor.  And you would  be second on the waiting list xD

• Brohoof 1

Awesome. I can wait till then.

Also Mortimer just signed up as a doctor, If you didn't see that...

And here is my character http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wind-slicer-r1425

Alright.

I'll add you to the list.

But you still have to wait as some pony joined before you so they get the doctor first xD

Hi, is it too late to join maybe? I want to be a doctor/nurse, here is my OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/abyss-r2275

Forget about the Minion mascot thing.

I'll add you to the list!

• Brohoof 1

Hey @@Feather Gem, You got another insane patient  ;)

Just letting you know.

I am thuper excited to start, I hope a few more people join...

Hey @@Feather Gem, You got another insane patient  ;)

Just letting you know.

I am thuper excited to start, I hope a few more people join...

Another one? xD  I guess every pony wants to be crazy.

I hope another doctor comes along for you and her.

(and I may need one too...I don't know where mine went xD)

Ooh, this looks interesting. Can maybe I join as a patient? It's been a long while since I last roleplayed so I'll probably be a bit rusty. xD

My character- Ultraviolet

Sure!

xD But you'll have to wait until a doctor comes along to roleplay.  And there another pony waiting too.

• Brohoof 1

Hey feather gem, may i add my mascot Minion, he doesn't have too much brain and doesn't talk, he is just extremely violent. His page is at the end of Abyss, in the Other section.