planning Equestrian Civil War (Take Two)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

RP Thread ---->         http://mlpforums.com/topic/43186-equestrian-civil-war-take-two/      <---- RP Thread

It's out! Have fun.

Okay then I messed up...but I still wanna be Pinkie Pie, despite the fact she's in worst empire. Luna for the win.

You have her.

The Player list is updated. We need more Solar Empireians....

Well, sorry man, but Star Swirl was the father of modern magic. And that was... say... 4,000 years ago? He's long gone. Though you are right... he was a 9/9/9/9.
He invented time spells. Who couldn't say he time traveled? Or stopped aging all together? Although Id guess that would make him more powerful then Celestia and Luna combined. I mean 4000 years isolated on a mountain would give him plenty of time to practice magic.

Sorry, but my character form will stay the same except one thing; could you please move me to the Solar Kingdom? We don't have enough...Solar Kingdomians ( :P), so I'll just join them and I'll be off. Tell me when you changed him, then I'll post.

Edited by The Alicorn Amulet

Sorry, but my character form will stay the same except one thing; could you please move me to the Solar Kingdom? We don't have enough...Solar Kingdomians ( :P), so I'll just join them and I'll be off. Tell me when you changed him, then I'll post.

You can post now, it's been noted.

I update the list only three or four times a week, so there is no need to wait on me.

• Brohoof 1

Sigh....If you still need an Applejack, I think I can pull it off. Alot will depend on if things stay undercontrol unlike last time but if you still need an AJ, I'm in. If not, then its cool.

:D this has my seal of approval, and i'm sure MetaKnight and Berryzoid will be happy to have you back

I posted, it's a bit long. Just because a lot of people are looking here, I'll post it again here. If you are a Solarian and haven't psoted et, could one of you put your character in Trottingham to talk with Air Opal?

Whoever just posted, I looked at the map. It looks to me that you guys have much more territory, and Fillydelphia looks like it's on our half of Equestria. I'd like Metaknight to look at the map and tell us who Fillydelphia belongs to.

Hear that, , we need you to check the map and tell us who Fillydelphia belongs to!

@

I think I'll also play as Twilight, just because I'm not sure where to start off in, I think involving RD and Twilight in the beginning might give me a better idea on my first post :v

Since we need more Solar-ins, perhaps I could be Scootaloo and Lightning Dust, both as SE? Lightning Dust w/ Dash might work out, and of course Scoots is in SE. I couldn't really think of a better candidate for SE than Lightning Dust, so if you want me to be another character or Lightning should be in NLR, by all means go ahead.

I can triple - play, if you're wondering.

• Brohoof 1

@,
Sorry, but have you decided who's the General who will 'imprison' Cunning Horn? Also, where do I start? I can start from before he's captured if you want. I can do some escaping method and you can capture me when I'm trying to escape. Savvy?

If I may ask, what's the Capital of Lunar Republic?

Edited by Sky Warden

Is anyone in Trottingham right now? If not, I'll juts do something random among the lines of either simply continuing to Ponyville, or even visiting the Trottingham Bar, getting drunk, sleeping in the streets, waking up hungover, beginning his journey to Cloudsdale because he thinks he can fly because he is still partly drunk and is only capable of squinting, before he is captured by a few Solarians who think he is a Lunarian, before he explains himself and also explains why he is drunk, and he continues past Ponyville and Cloudsdale, as his flying attempt has failed miserably, and he ventures toward Canterlot, where he gets drunk again, and... I don't know, I'll figure something out if nobody posts.

i've never done this so can some one tell me how it works because it sounds interesting and fun  

Hello!

I am one of the head DM's of this RP.

First off go to the first page. Read the first post. Look at the rules, the maps, the credits, and the other stuff. Then, somewhere in the post, seperated by tildas (~) will have name, race, gender. Go ahead and fill that in on a post, and then wait for acceptance.

@

I think I'll also play as Twilight, just because I'm not sure where to start off in, I think involving RD and Twilight in the beginning might give me a better idea on my first post :v

Since we need more Solar-ins, perhaps I could be Scootaloo and Lightning Dust, both as SE? Lightning Dust w/ Dash might work out, and of course Scoots is in SE. I couldn't really think of a better candidate for SE than Lightning Dust, so if you want me to be another character or Lightning should be in NLR, by all means go ahead.

I can triple - play, if you're wondering.

Sure. That'll work.

Is anyone in Trottingham right now? If not, I'll juts do something random among the lines of either simply continuing to Ponyville, or even visiting the Trottingham Bar, getting drunk, sleeping in the streets, waking up hungover, beginning his journey to Cloudsdale because he thinks he can fly because he is still partly drunk and is only capable of squinting, before he is captured by a few Solarians who think he is a Lunarian, before he explains himself and also explains why he is drunk, and he continues past Ponyville and Cloudsdale, as his flying attempt has failed miserably, and he ventures toward Canterlot, where he gets drunk again, and... I don't know, I'll figure something out if nobody posts.

No one is at Trottingham at the moment, Alicorn.

OK, everypony, please make your starting posts for the NLR side. It'll tell me where you are in the grand scheme of things, so I know where I can start maneuvering my troops.

Basically, make a post without orders so that I can give you orders.

Edited by Meta Knight

@,
Meta, If I may ask, what's the capital city of the Lunar Republic? I really need that info before posting my first post. Well, crowded city will work, but capital will be better.

@,

Meta, If I may ask, what's the capital city of the Lunar Republic? I really need that info before posting my first post. Well, crowded city will work, but capital will be better.

You have a valid concern.

It is Rockwingington. Or however you spell it. The southern city on the west side of the double mountain range.

You have a valid concern.

It is Rockwingington. Or however you spell it. The southern city on the west side of the double mountain range.

I see. Rockwington. Thanks. I will post as soon and as detailed as possible. I guess I will start with sneaking into the city and get captured. :lol:

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Hey gona post in the RP soon just wondering were we stand on explosive?.... you know KABOOM!(but not big destructive i meaning once with small blasts.... may be even flash bang and smoke bombs) because my OC is going to be doing a bit of stealing and smuggling and i'm wondering what cargo to take.

also  look at the pasted few post too Obsidian Winter wishes to rejoin 

Edited by PonyEcho

@,

Hey gona post in the RP soon just wondering were we stand on explosive?.... you know KABOOM!(but not big destructive i meaning once with small blasts.... may be even flash bang and smoke bombs) because my OC is going to be doing a bit of stealing and smuggling and i'm wondering what cargo to take.

also  look at the pasted few post too Obsidian Winter wishes to rejoin 

Explosives? I say we have some, but not enough to make a big differance. They are sturmtruppen tactics.

Explosives? I say we have some, but not enough to make a big differance. They are sturmtruppen tactics.

ok

and now for the Obsidian part that you keep ignoring, she want to re join the RP and you are rudely ignoring her post on here 

So! Just a general blurb, because I guess some context was left unsaid.

SOLAR EMPIRE PLAYERS: As Princess Celestia, I will more than likely be mentioning each of you in every post, unless it would not make any sense. I've IC'ly sent a Sumoons in the first post to everyone but Lightning Dust. Not kidding, its literally like the 4th post on the page. Anyways, please take the time to read my posts, just to make sure you are kept up to date.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hka93xUz9Q

I prefer that myself.

Edited by Higurashi
  • Brohoof 1