Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good evening!

Archi the Atmomancer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Via a friend

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched a few parodies and then decided to have a shot at the actual series. The series defied my expectations of a "girly" cartoons and I found the characters to be very well developed, and the story to be not as bad as I thought.

Hi, Archi here. I'm currently in high school and I'm what you might call a "nerd" (or possibly a "geek" or "social reject" depending on your preference). I like reading, writing, and tabletop/video games as my main hobbies, although I also do karate and like to do a bit of free running around the estate if I have the time. 

When it comes to forums I especially like RP. I used to take part in a Mass Effect RP about 6 months ago, but the owner closed up shop as post count was low and nobody really had time to post. 

Anyhow, I look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully getting involved in some good quality RP.

*yawn* You mustn't live in the US then lol.

Hi :3. People are generally nice here *gives serious look towards other forum members* and you should have a wonderful time :D *turns back to other members "COUGHdon'tscrewthisupCOUGH" *smiles nonchalantly*

It's evening in the UK? Didn't realize that you were that many time zones away.(Noon here on east coast US.) But anyway, welcome to the forums! Maybe we'll RP together at some point.

Edited by Brosparkles