Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you even eat breakfast?

Dark Moon

Yup, I eat breakfast all day erry day every morning. It's not the most diverse breakfast cause I usually have the same things every week. Sausages, pancakes, waffles and eggs. That's what mostly makes up my breakfasts.   

Not really, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't but the majority of the time I wait until lunch time for my first meal of the day. I think it really depends on how early I get up in t he morning. 

(edited)

I rarely ever have breakfast. But on test days I force myself to eat it because I keep convincing myself it's gonna give me 'energy' and will help me do good on the test. But during summer I don't eat until probably 2:00 PM.

Edited by Calirolls

From K-12, I never had time to eat breakfast. Thank goodness for college and flexible schedules, now I actually have time to enjoy my food without having to wake up every morning at 5:40.

It also disheartens me to see so many not eating breakfast, but with little time there's not much you can do. Now that I have time, I wouldn't dare miss it. Food is too amazing, and there are lots of delicious breakfast combinations that to just pass it over for coffee is almost ridiculous to me.

I sometimes do eat breakfast, but not often. Since I wake up around nine or ten in the morning, I usually skip breakfast because lunch is just two or three hours away. But sometimes I don't feel like waiting that long, so I just grab a bowl of cereal or cook some eggs. smile.png

Well, If a small snack can be considered breakfast, than yes. But if not, then no, most of the time of the time I don't. Mostly because of me not having a lot of time in the morning during the school year, and during summer I always sleep til' around 12:00 P.M.

Depends on whether or not I'm able to wake up before 10:30 or so, which these days is not a guarantee.  If I do, then yeah, I'll make myself some cereal or make myself a peanut butter sandwich.  If not I'll just wait until lunch.

By my current schedule, breakfast is really my dinner. Nevertheless I don't usually make a major meal of it. Lol. I get donuts or biscuits and call it a day.

I always eat breakfast, I got to know how some of sleep so late. At best, at fricken best nowadays I wake up at 6-7 AM. More of the time my body wakes me up anywhere between 2 AM and 5 AM. Normally when I eat breakfast I try to eat something a little healthier. (Notice how I used the word "TRY")

Of course, breakfast is the best meal of the day! Well except for lunch and dinner, but still!

Normally it will be toasted Crumpets with butter, because they're absolutely amazing and they're distinctly British! Also I'll always include a a glass of orange because crumpets aren't particularly healthy. Sometimes I'll have Weetabix instead if I'm feeling a bit different that day.

I guess i'm the only one who actually prefer to eat a proper breakfast and skip lunch later on. Lunch has never felt necessary to me, it's more troublesome than anything. I find it hard to digest food during that time and it usually cause stomach pain/sickness if i'm actively doing something work related, which is very likely the case.

Breakfast and dinner will suffice for the day with small bits/snacks in between.

I have breakfast pretty much every day, although from time to time I'm just not hungry in the morning and skip it. Even though my sister is like some of the people here and never has breakfast, I don't understand that point of view since I'm usually pretty hungry in the morning.

Most of the time (meaning about 99% of the time) I have a four element breakfast: oatmeal, toast, yogurt, and water (I don't drink coffee, never have), with toppings of course for the oatmeal and toast. I quite like it, which is why I eat it so often...

(edited)

I usually eat breakfast, but it's often just something small. Chocolate milk and a spoon of "lýsi" or fish oil. Then often a banana or cereal and sometimes oatmeal. I might not look like it, but I'm a truck when it comes to eating. I eat and eat and eat, probably the same amount as 6 people would eat. Yet I'm skinny and fit, I burn fat really fast.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

To be honest, I read the title of this thread as "Do you even breakfast?"

Regardless, I digress, I rarely if at all eat breakfast, and I know that's a bad thing. I've found that when I do, it sets the mood for the entire day, as well as prevents me from spending nonsensical amounts of money at my campus's cafeteria. Even IF their lunch selection is ridiculous.

I usually eat breakfast, but every so often I might miss it.  If I don't eat breakfast, I don't feel so great and can feel a bit light headed.  The times I eat breakfast vary depending on when I have to get up, but I still eat it. 

I eat breakfast maybe once a month; 3 hashbrowns. I'm usually not up early enough to eat breakfast. Pancakes and hashbrowns are the only good breakfast foods anyway. 

I eat breakfast before school when I can (didn't have breakfast today). If I'm able to I usually make myself microwave pancakes/waffles or scrambled egg sandwiches or cereal if it's available. I always have breakfast on weekends, though.

i never really eat breakfast, this is mostly because my trip to school is 2 hours long, so i have to get up at 5 in the morning most times. and my body just refuses to take anything in at those times, so i just take an extra big lunch everyday. 

They say that breakfast is the most imprtant meal of the day. It what wakes you up, gets youelr engines running, makes you active and ready for the day ahead of you...

So no, I dont eat breakfast.

Of course I always eat my breakfast. Even if it's just a cup of milk, I still drink it and call it breakfast. I need the energy to wake me up. Having a full stomach helps me concentrate and learn in school. Oh yeah, and I'm just gonna throw this in: It's called breakfast because you break the fasting you've done overnight.

• Brohoof 1