Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you even eat breakfast?

Dark Moon

i normally never eat breakfast, but i do eat lunch, but not dinner, im just not really hungry in the morning, however if i am going to red lobster for dinner i dont eat anything until i get there no matter how hungry i am so i can eat all the crab i can, i :wub: crab.

I always eat breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day, after all! :P

Besides, if I don't have breakfast, I usually get really tired during the day. Not to mention, starving with hunger. :P

Only on weekends. I usually don't wake up until 30 minutes before school starts. I get ready, cook breakfast for my family real quick, go straight to school.

I do take ADHD pills, though, and those will wreck your appetite. I'm usually not hungry until I get home from work, which is between 5 and 6.

On weekends, I sleep until about 8:30, then I eat breakfast before I take my pill.

I do cook breakfast a lot, though. Every morning. I cooked dinner before I got a job, too. My way of getting out of cleaning :D I'm pretty good at cooking it, but it is the easiest meal of the day to cook, so...

Whether or not I eat breakfast doesn't really bother me all that much other than I can say I didn't eat breakfast.

Normally, skipping breakfast doesn't throw me out of whack with anything near the magnitude that missing out on some sleep does. I mean, sleeping even 30 minutes less than normal might throw me off for a few days. My body is weird like that

But I eat breakfast every day, regardless. Some of my favorite things to make are sausage, egg and cheese breakfast burritos from scratch or I'll scramble some eggs and throw some Tabasco sauce on them. If I wasn't awake before eating those eggs, I usually am afterward. I love the burn of hot food. At least half my diet consists of hot stuff. 

Waffles, cereal, and breakfast sandwiches are some of my other favorites :)

I almost always eat breakfast. -w- On School days, I usually have cereal, porridge, or even just a bit of fruit or a granola bar.

The only time I don't eat is when I'm in a rush, or I'm just too lazy. Which happens pretty often nowadays. xD Skipping breakfast doesn't bother me at all though. I don't eat much anyways, since I'm not all that hungry.

Yup.  Almost always.  I usually eat toaster waffles and/or cereal with coffee.  There are some other tradtional breakfast foods I like too.  But eggs aren't among them.  I despise eggs.  :P

I do, because otherwise i'll be very hungry by lunch, or before hand.

I actually use to be unable to, i use to be like hypoglycemic or something, and if i didn't eat enough i'd just throw up. 

Not anymore, but i still don't prefer not eating. I enjoy alot of common breakfast foods anyways. 

So yeah i eat breakfast.

• 5 years later...

It depends on what I'm doing that day.  If I have to work or something, I'll make sure I eat something before leaving the house, if I don't, I usually skip breakfast and eat when it's lunch time.  I try not to do that but I do it sometimes...

Of course I eat breakfast! They say it’s the most important meal of the day and in my case it’s true. If I don’t get that dose of food energy first thing in the morning I have no hope of getting through until lunch. My speech will start to slur and I’ll become very dull-witted…even more dull-witted than usual.