Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you even eat breakfast?

Dark Moon

Breakfast is main meal for me, so yes. Usually it's beans\chiken\eggs + may be porridge, soup or pancakes and always rye bread and milk or tea (depends on mood).

It's hard for me without breakfast, I'm usually starting my day at 6 a.m. and end it in 11 p.m. with breakfast at 6.30a.m., dinner at 11.30a.m., and supper at 16.00 p.m. and yes I do not eat after 16.00 - may be some fruits only.

• 2 weeks later...

If I have work I eat pop tart because you can grab them and go. If I have the day off I go all out with bacon eggs toast etc. Also it's my day off so best to enjoy bacon then. yay.png

Whenever I can if I have the time.  Breakfast is described by many as the most important meal of the day, and I do think it's important to start the day off with a good meal when you can.  Got to get better at cooking soon though, because right now most of my breakfasts just consist of cereal and a glass of orange juice or lemonade.  After all, nothing quite like cooking up some eggs for breakfast to go with some toast or a bagel!  Or better yet... A MUFFIN!!!!! derpy_emoticon1.png

I guess my family doesn't believe in breakfast XD 
Lol...I would like breakfast. Maybe once in a blue moon we will have some for supper, or if we are all staying up really late they would go fetch us some breakfast from McDonalds or something.

• 3 months later...

I only eat breakfast once in a blue moon, maybe once a month. I only drink nothing but coffee in the morning. Although sometimes I eat cereal at odd hours of the day, sometimes almost at midnight.

When I wake up, I don't feel motivated to do anything. Making breakfast takes work, and that's something I'm too lazy to do. :3

• Brohoof 1

If I don't eat breakfast, I get really headachy and sicklike about 9-10am.  I can't go without breakfast.  Of course, now that I get up super early, I often have 2 breakfasts now...I feel like hobbit...

I never eat breakfast. It's sort of been a thing for a long time now, never had time for it during school and we just never have anything to eat around the house. Not that I'd actually be up for it in the first place anyway.

Not really. I prefer hot breakfasts, which I do not get unless it is the weekend or if I get up early enough to make it myself. I eat cereal on occasion, but I prefer it as a snack usually.

Sometimes if i have time, i'll force myself to eat a little something. Like a banana, or toast, or a boiled egg. Most of the time if i decide i want to eat or drink anything, i just drink a nice cup of hot tea. I'm always in the mood for tea though wink.png

But for the most part, i usually lack an appetite when i've just woken up. If i eat something really really sugary or eat too much too shortly after waking, i'll get a stomach ache. Coffee also upsets my stomach rather badly unsure.png

Edit: I just googled why this happens. Its because i habitually eat later than normal (and probably too much). So, of course i wouldn't be hungry when i wake up! The same is probably true for those who are really hungry in the morning, they probably aren't eating much or are eating early dinners. Its also that i'm not a morning person, so when i do wake i'm very tired. I usually don't have time to make breakfast, or lack the desire to.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

I hardly eat breakfast do to the fact that I don't wake up till after 11 or 12 most days... IF I get lucky enough I sometimes wake up at 10 and get to burger king before 11 so I can get their breakfast but that's a rare occasion.  

I haven't really eaten breakfast in years, as I have little to no appetite when I first wake up. If anything I just have some water or whatever to tide me over until lunchtime rolls around.

I can't focus mentally if my body is distracted, so I always eat breakfast, aim for a full night's sleep, and tend to myself as best I can. I enjoy cooking, so I'll often have breakfast burritos but may settle for fruit and cereal. I can't stand rich, super-sweet breakfast foods like pancakes or muffins.

Sometimes, if I can be bothered to fix eggs and all. A hot breakfast is the only breakfast. Sometimes I'll have grilled cheese. If I can't be bothered to scramble some, I'll fry a couple and put them on a sandwich with bacon. (Note: The ideal way to fry an egg: Break the yolk and fry the runny stuff with it.)

Occasionally, I'll pester someone to boil me some (soft or hard) because I can't properly peel them.

And rarely, I'll fix a pile of scrambled eggs and top it with salsa, cheese, etcetera...I call it a Macgyver Omelette.

And twice in my life, I fixed an Egg-o. Couple of fried eggs between two waffles, just a small drizzle of light syrup. Eggo. Like, the waffle brand but also it has the word "egg" in it. Haha.

Edited by Koelath

Breakfast is the only thing I'm really excited about when I wake up (apart from special events of course!).

I always have a rather large breakfast - I can't go through my day without.

I really have no idea how some people can easily skip breakfast - and make it a habit without starving to death.