Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony.fm Forum Embed

Marcato

Hey all, I just remembered something about being able to add soundcloud content to forum posts with [media] tags. 

Now I think something that would be really useful would be to make a BBCode or add to the [media] functionality so that you can embed Pony.FM tracks into your posts! I found soundclouds compatibility with the forums a really useful feature, so I thought it would be nice to have a similar thing with Pony.FM.

Thoughts?

This feature is already doable, apparently. Feld0 showed off a screenshot (via Skype) that featured an embeddable media player that can be used here and in other parts of the web. I'll see if I can find it...

Edited by CloudFyre

Embeddable Pony.fm players are absolutely going to happen. Just haven't had time to implement it yet. :D

This feature is already doable, apparently. Feld0 showed off a screenshot (via Skype) that featured an embeddable media player that can be used here and in other parts of the web. I'll see if I can find it...

That was not actually an embeddable player, but I'm glad that it fooled you. :P This is what you're referring to:

t1.png

The purpose of this "badge" is to embed a clickable image into sites that do not support the embeddable player, with the hope being that the image looks enough like a player that people will try to click it (because it's not actually a player, though, it will open up the track's page on Pony.fm, where it will be playable).

• Brohoof 3

The purpose of this "badge" is to embed a clickable image into sites that do not support the embeddable player, with the hope being that the image looks enough like a player that people will try to click it (because it's not actually a player, though, it will open up the track's page on Pony.fm, where it will be playable).

That's terribly deceptive of you....XD

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...