Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know...

Discordian

A friend of mine once tried to give me shit about liking MLP.

"So how do you like being a Pony ####er?"

"Dude, it's goddamn awesome; Dat Fluttershy ---- OOWWWHHH YREAAHHH!"

He quickly gave up.

Best response to those kinds of questions. A lot of people who'll tease you about it will quickly give up when they realise they can't get you embarrassed about it.

I've been trying to get my fiance to watch it with me for a couple weeks now, and he keeps refusing on the basis that he's male :blink:

I know, right?

It gets to be because I've tried every anime series he's been into. Sure, there's been a few I haven't liked, but I watched them with him anyway because he liked them so I thought I'd give them a shot. I even found I really like a couple of them, and watch them in my free time.

But he's so afraid of what people would think if he were a brony, he won't even watch an episode with me :(

I've been trying to get my fiance to watch it with me for a couple weeks now, and he keeps refusing on the basis that he's male :blink:

I know, right?

It gets to be because I've tried every anime series he's been into. Sure, there's been a few I haven't liked, but I watched them with him anyway because he liked them so I thought I'd give them a shot. I even found I really like a couple of them, and watch them in my free time.

But he's so afraid of what people would think if he were a brony, he won't even watch an episode with me :(

Girl, I'm sure you have some.... influence, over him. I bet you could get him to watch one episode. At least. ^_^

Don't underestimate the extent to which this "movement" has undermined western cultural norms

then again, I think Faust definitely undermined MLP quite a bit, not to mention how the fandom further undermines what Faust undermined

plus everypony knows the fandom is 90% of the fun

it's like this

I bet you could enjoy Eqd without ever even watching the show. That's how rich it is.

plus everypony knows the fandom is 90% of the fun

it's like this

I bet you could enjoy Eqd without ever even watching the show. That's how rich it is.

This post right here

I know a friend that does just that, actually. He's not interested in the show itself, but loves all of the little things that people come up with based off it.