Do you know/are friends with your neighbors?

Flutter's lover <3

My closest neighbor is several miles away from me, and he is my best friend. Known him since I came to America in 2009. Met him when he called me up to do some repairs on the sink in his bathroom. Since, I am a "handyman" I guess you could say.

Been best friends since we met. All my other neighbors are not really neighbors. They live in the town I live close to. Nonetheless, my one neighbor, my best friend, I love him. He is very nice guy. I am actually at his house right now. Been here since beginning of this year because he was in car accident and I am helping him until he recovers completely.

Dan is my first real friend. I had "friends" in Russia, but they turned their backs on me when I needed them. Dan though is always here for me, and I really respect him. He is one of the few reasons why I like being here in America.

comrade_dimitri_hammer_by_goneairbourne-

Created by the fabulous Gone ϟ Airbourne

I'm not friends with my neighbour, I don't know him at all. But I dislike him and I have a very good reason for disliking him. He isn't really the kind of neighbour that says hi to you. Just recently he got out of jail, for what he did he shouldn't even be a free man. But he is, I don't really care as long as he leaves me alone.

But my other neighbours are nice, I don't know them though.

(edited)

I used to be friends with my neighbors; I would go over and swim in their pool and stuff. But then they moved, and I hate the people that moved into their house. Their loud and obnoxious, and they ruin the peace. e3e I live in the middle of nowhere, and they're my only neighbors.

Edited by SpectrumStar

Yeah I know the guy who live across from me nice guy, his old lady(wife) does not let him out to much anymore, but when he does we drink some beers and have a good laugh.

MLPthing_zpsb5238576.gif

"Does not matter what they say, my sweet love! I love you! and always will." 

~Princess Luna

I live in a subdivision yet I have absolutely no relations with any of my neighbors, as either they move out as quickly as they move in or I'm too busy doing my own thing. Having neighbors can be a benefit, but I find I'd rather not have neighbors so I don't have to worry about them reporting my music or fireworks. 

siggy.png

There is an empty house as one of my neighbors and the other is sort of there. It's hard when they aren't near my age, that's just how I am xD.

im really good friends with both of my neighbors, to be honest i am friends with my entire street one of my best friends live across the road aswell 

hsu5grC.png

Satan is good, Satan is my pal

i have nothing else to say...

My mom doesn't let me talk to the neighbors for fear of them asking for too much personal info.

I live in an apartment complex so I only talk to the kids at the pool every now and then but that's as far as I know of them, casual chat and water tag.

sig-17140.sig-17140.qxIEHLT.png

My OC: http://mlpforums.com...pink-mist-r3726 TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF ME HERE!!

Want a sig like this? Check out my thread!

I'm aware of their existance, but the only ones I'm close to are the ones I'm related to, don't really know all of those other ones.

Y'know, I've been on this site for almost ten years and I've never had a proper signature. Ain't that something?

• 5 years later...

I know a couple of my neighbors but I wouldn't call them friends. Most of the people on our street are a bit odd and not very friendly, and seem to look at me and my family funny. I guess because we're the only rednecks who live here. :P

• Brohoof 1

I don’t know my neighbors in my origin country: but I’m friends (kinda) with those in my study country ( the country of chocolate and cheese)

hello

my name is Xe__or

and this is disney channel

(edited)

I used to know a lot of the people on my street as a kid. It's a pretty short dead-end road, and I remember one of my elderly neighbors was particularly friendly. I also had a childhood friend who lives a couple of houses down from me, but I don't think I've spoken to her since elementary school. I haven't really spoken to any of my neighbors in years, come to think of it. They're all friendly, I just don't leave the house enough to talk to them.

Edited by Booker

Rainbow Dash Fanatic

"You stroll down memories of younger, brighter times 'cause you never realize what you've got till you leave it all behind." ~ dBPony

"So we’re here at the end, did we teach you well, my friend? Don’t look so sad to see us go, after the rain comes rainbows." ~ Princewhateverer

"Darlin' you'll be okay." ~ Vic Fuentes

Up stairs neighbors are annoying, like 7 to a tiny 2 bed flat, and you hear every fucking single one, all day, all night,

Next door within the same close are a lovely new family, like 3yr old boy, and a quite young mum and dad, and two really cute dogs (ones s barker but you dong really hear them)

• Brohoof 1

Some of the neighbors I know want to the same elementary school as me but we’re not friends. They still live in that neighborhood and I have to say, that it’s weird to see someone you knew as a kid all married and have kids. While you on the other hand still remain the same but just older. 

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

I’m not very close to my neighbors. We tolerate each other and we can be civil, even friendly. But there isn’t much beyond that. There is one girl who lives a few apartments down from me and she’s a good friend, but that’s about it.  

I know most of my neighbors and consider two of them as friends of the family. We keep an eye on things here and help one another out. 

My neighbor across the street cooks really good food.  :fluttershy:

1 minute ago, Phosphor said:

I know most of my neighbors and consider two of them as friends of the family. We keep an eye on things here and help one another out. 

My neighbor across the street cooks really good food.  :fluttershy:

Damn I wish my neighbors were that nice. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Neighbors? You mean free labor?

Anyways, yes I know 99% of the neighbors around me and would say friends with about half. Part of that is because, in a way, you have to be to get help to work cattle(you could do it yourself but it would be like painting your house with a toothbrush) and then in turn you help them. The other half doesn't seem to believe in fences or being anywhere near their cattle.

Otherwise most of us are busy enough that we don't really have time to visit each other or such.