Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

C.Discord's Intricate Detailing of Work Order & Structure

NavelColt

Being the unofficial Maintenance Manager for this place is a big gig. You gotta organize the drawers, keep the staff's lounge tidy, maintain good organization with topic placement, fetch Feld0's coffee and Twilight Sparkle slippers for him each morning, feed his pet tech chicken, etc etc. When I'm heavily at work, there's only one sign I love to leave around my work area, or on the door to the room I'm working in. It gets the point across fairly well.

I can assure you that the following sign has taken into account all of my gracefulness, precision and my quick-to-action attitude, and is thusly an accurate portrayal of how I work.

post-4006-0-90442100-1356668172.png

Who's idea was it to make the Draconequus apart of the staff, again?

• Brohoof 6

You manipulated an entire forum and its admins into joining its ranks. You deserve no respect.

Don't hate me cause' I'm funny, don't hate me cause I'm beautiful, you should hate me cause I'm swaggier than you~

• Brohoof 3

Wait a sec...so you, the human incarnation of the pure being of chaos, is one of the higher up-tier mods that is in charge of the place?

I say, it seems quite peaceful and organized around here. Is your chaotic interaction with the peacefulness of the forums limited?

• Brohoof 2

Chaotic Discord just sorta contents himself with funnies around the office rather than much in the way of malicious chaos. After all, it's a lot more fun to keep the job and prank people than to lose the job by messing with Feld0's power.

• Brohoof 1