request shop Arcus Wind's Signature, Avatar, and Desktop backround request thread

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

Yet another request thread for siggies, avatars, and backrounds. Get your requests in now before the line gets to long. Be creative. I'm looking for a challenge, so come at me! I usually get them done pretty quick so lets get started. 

Some examples of my work:

post-8163-0-83304000-1356716858.jpg

post-8163-0-43352700-1356721756.jpg

post-8163-0-31221400-1356716911_thumb.png

post-8163-0-75641800-1356716952_thumb.png

Edited by Arcus Wind

I would very much appreciate it if you would design an Avatar and Signature for me!

Dare to take a challenge?

Notes: My avatar limit is 150x150, and my signature limit is 600x100

I am a big Halo fan. (Hint hint)

For my avatar, I would like a Spartan from the Halo series with Pinkie Pie's face in the visor. Any background of your choice.

And for my signature, I would like another Spartan, except this time with Applejack's face in the visor. She will be firing a Spartan Laser to the right, with my name 'Blindshot Predator' in the beam. Any background of your choice.

I hope this wasn't too much to ask, but I am in need of an avatar and signature. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope your consider putting my requests into the works.

I would very much appreciate it if you would design an Avatar and Signature for me!

Dare to take a challenge?

Notes: My avatar limit is 150x150, and my signature limit is 600x100

I am a big Halo fan. (Hint hint)

For my avatar, I would like a Spartan from the Halo series with Pinkie Pie's face in the visor. Any background of your choice.

And for my signature, I would like another Spartan, except this time with Applejack's face in the visor. She will be firing a Spartan Laser to the right, with my name 'Blindshot Predator' in the beam. Any background of your choice.

I hope this wasn't too much to ask, but I am in need of an avatar and signature. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope your consider putting my requests into the works.

post-8163-0-98381100-1356727767.jpeg

post-8163-0-72509000-1356727780.jpeg

This will be a bit of a challenge, but I think I got the skills for it. The most challenging part I think will be Apple Jack just because of the small work space. But I'll see what I can do.

Could you make me a desktop wallpaper of Mellow sitting on a couch playing video games whilst wearing a gaming headset? Cause that would be awesome! or if it's too much could you make me a signature with her similar to what I said previously instead?

Edited by Mellow

Could you make me a desktop wallpaper of Mellow sitting on a couch playing video games whilst wearing a gaming headset? Cause that would be awesome! or if it's too much could you make me a signature with her similar to what I said previously instead?

I'm not that great at creating original stuff (I can't draw) But I'm getting pretty good at vectors. so I'll get a couple references and see what I can do. What kind of controller do you want her to be holding? Is she having a pleasant game or raging at the screen?

Note: It may take awhile

Edited by Arcus Wind

Can you make a Twilight/Spike avatar and wallpaper for me? Just surprise me with the rest of it because I think artist make better request art when they make something they have bigger space to move around and I like being surprised.

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

Can you make a Twilight/Spike avatar and wallpaper for me? Just surprise me with the rest of it because I think artist make better request art when they make something they have bigger space to move around and I like being surprised.

I'll see what I can do. Just remember that I really can't do much to create totally original pieces. I usually use images and do special FX on them  and put them together to make something cool. I can do some vector work, but that will take longer for me to get done.

you wanted a challenge, right?

Whoowee! that took a lot of searching, but I think I got some good images to use. I hope you like his one. If there is something you would like changed just let me know.

post-8163-0-98624800-1356752416.png

I like it! A lot, actually. I knew you were up for the task, so congratulations. Actually, could you add Pinkie Pie's quote "Let's Get This Party Started!" under the laser beam? That would make it... complete.  ;)

Many thanks.

I like it! A lot, actually. I knew you were up for the task, so congratulations. Actually, could you add Pinkie Pie's quote "Let's Get This Party Started!" under the laser beam? That would make it... complete.  ;)

Many thanks.

post-8163-0-74148900-1356754099.png

How is this? Let me know if you want any of the text color or font changed. So, yeah just let me know if you want anything more like a backround or something.

Edit: I don't know why but I decided to make this one to. Enjoy!

post-8163-0-76045100-1356755010.png

Edited by Arcus Wind

I'm not that great at creating original stuff (I can't draw) But I'm getting pretty good at vectors. so I'll get a couple references and see what I can do. What kind of controller do you want her to be holding? Is she having a pleasant game or raging at the screen?

Note: It may take awhile

Huh this didn't appear in my notifications for some reason... Anyways either or would be fine to me, As for controller probably a while xbox looking one. and thanks a head of time :)

Edited by Mellow

Thank you very much. I like both of them... I don't know which to choose! 

Honestly. I don't know which to choose.  :lol:

Very good work. Thank you.

Edit: I chose the top one.

Edited by Blindshot Predator

Thank you very much. I like both of them... I don't know which to choose! 

Honestly. I don't know which to choose.  :lol:

Very good work. Thank you.

Edit: I chose the top one.

Your very welcome. Be sure to tell your friends where ya got your swag. No really I need more people to do this for.

And look more text!

post-8163-0-46126200-1356758486_thumb.png

Edited by Arcus Wind

Oh gosh, guess what I just thought of? A secondary idea. Mwuhahahahaha!

What if... now bare with me on this. What if... in my signature, a spartan is shooting Pinkie Pie's Party Cannon? 

Do you know how funny that would be?  :lol:

You don't have to do this. But if you are bored one day, this can be your project.  ;)

Edited by Blindshot Predator

(edited)

Oh gosh, guess what I just thought of? A secondary idea. Mwuhahahahaha!

What if... now bare with me on this. What if... in my signature, a spartan is shooting Pinkie Pie's Party Cannon? 

Do you know how funny that would be?  :lol:

You don't have to do this. But if you are bored one day, this can be your project.  ;)

That would be pretty cool. Though it would also be a big undertaking. I would have to vector the whole thing in order for it to look any good. I'll keep it in mind but, I've got a lot on my to do list for now.

Huh this didn't appear in my notifications for some reason... Anyways either or would be fine to me, As for controller probably a while xbox looking one. and thanks a head of time :)

Sorry it took me so long. It was a lot of work and I've been kinda distracted by work. Dumb work always getting in the way. I hope you like it,and if there is anything you want changed just let me know. The quality kinda sucks cause It's a jpeg. I'll upload it to my DA page so you can get abetter quality one.

post-8163-0-99793600-1357272480_thumb.jpg

Edited by Arcus Wind

Sorry it took me so long. It was a lot of work and I've been kinda distracted by work. Dumb work always getting in the way. I hope you like it,and if there is anything you want changed just let me know. The quality kinda sucks cause It's a jpeg. I'll upload it to my DA page so you can get abetter quality one.

No worries I'm a very patient person. As for the image. I think it looks awesome! But in a more funny way. It's just like how I would look playing on an xbox XD. Thanks again it looks great

Edited by Mellow

hey! could you make a signature for this guy? it's his birthday party today, and i would prefer it if you made your own vector or picture to be used in it...
post-667-0-39938700-1357296181.jpg
his name is Cthulu, i don't mind what you put in it, let your imagination go wild!!!
(although its tempting, try not to make it too green and smoggy)
thanks" :D

hiah! i kinda need a desktop...

can you put my oc, pic in my avatar... or in my character profile... meh. anyway, i would like her to be standing on the balcony of canterlot castle. can she be looking into the distance with a look of dispair? and around her put four random ponies. well, i say random, but one is red with yellow hair and an angry-face cutie mark. one is yellow with a blue mane and a happy-fce cutiemark. another is blue with a green mane and a sad-face. the last is green and red mane with a nerdy face. they should all be randomly floating about, slightly transperent if you could. oh, oh, her mane should blow too!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

hiah! i kinda need a desktop...

can you put my oc, pic in my avatar... or in my character profile... meh. anyway, i would like her to be standing on the balcony of canterlot castle. can she be looking into the distance with a look of dispair? and around her put four random ponies. well, i say random, but one is red with yellow hair and an angry-face cutie mark. one is yellow with a blue mane and a happy-fce cutiemark. another is blue with a green mane and a sad-face. the last is green and red mane with a nerdy face. they should all be randomly floating about, slightly transperent if you could. oh, oh, her mane should blow too!!!!

Sorry it's been a while since I visited this thread. I can do this but...you'll probably have to wait for a while as I've got quite a few vector request at the moment. I'll get started on it when I can though.