Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pony Lineart Requests (Closed)

Drahgoon

Are you still taking requests?

If you are i would greatly appreciate it if you could draw my OC Peachy Pie As for the pose could you maybe draw her picking a peach from a tree or a bush. Thank you in advance.

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you perhaps have this pony line arted?  

I seen the rest of the art and im like thats fine..

but what you need to make it all good is... heh...

tumblr_mfzwknl0ay1s2oh5ao2_250.png

tumblr_mg0sblBGaF1s2oh5ao3_400.png

tumblr_mfzwknl0ay1s2oh5ao9_250.jpg

Only one of her eye is covered by her mane...   

Pose: Something that involves flying!

Are you still taking requests?

If you are i would greatly appreciate it if you could draw my OC Peachy Pie As for the pose could you maybe draw her picking a peach from a tree or a bush. Thank you in advance.

Yes, as long as the thread says OPEN I'm taking requests. Gotta say earth ponies are not fit for picking things from high-up places. Kind of came up with my own cutie mark from your description. I assumed you meant a wreath of leaves, so I drew that below the peach. Hope you like it!

post-10433-0-32143300-1357410580_thumb.png

Hi, it's me again.  :lol:

I keep coming back and squee-ing at the lineart of Jabber and Lingo. Do you think you could also draw Pensez? His link is in my signature. Whatever pose will work for him, though if you could lean towards 'adorable' that would be awesome.  :wub:

Yes, as long as the thread says OPEN I'm taking requests. Gotta say earth ponies are not fit for picking things from high-up places. Kind of came up with my own cutie mark from your description. I assumed you meant a wreath of leaves, so I drew that below the peach. Hope you like it!

attachicon.gif http://mlpforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach§ion=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=35773]OC Peachy Pie.png[/url]

Oh yes thank you! Thats exactly what I meant on her cutie mark so thanks for clearing that up. I hope you don't mind if I use your drawing as her picture on her profile picture because I really like using custom drawings for pictures.

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

Could you perhaps have this pony line arted?  

I seen the rest of the art and im like thats fine..

but what you need to make it all good is... heh...

*Reference Pictures*

Only one of her eye is covered by her mane...   

Pose: Something that involves flying!

Here it is! Funny thing, I was about to post this before I noticed that I completely forgot the wings! Good thing I caught that  :lol: . 

Hope you like it!

post-10433-0-26801300-1357415949_thumb.png

Oh yes thank you! Thats exactly what I meant on her cutie mark so thanks for clearing that up. I hope you don't mind if I use your drawing as her picture on her profile picture because I really like using custom drawings for pictures.

Sure! Always pleased to have people display my artwork. However, I would keep a colored version somewhere on there if you want other people to use it as a reference. Helps to have a picture to take color directly from. 

Hi, it's me again.  :lol:

I keep coming back and squee-ing at the lineart of Jabber and Lingo. Do you think you could also draw Pensez? His link is in my signature. Whatever pose will work for him, though if you could lean towards 'adorable' that would be awesome.  :wub:

Hello. Glad you like my art enough to come back  :) . This really didn't come out how I wanted it to look like. This was the hardest position I think I've ever drawn for a pony. I hope you like it!

post-10433-0-18810200-1357427008_thumb.png

Here it is! Funny thing, I was about to post this before I noticed that I completely forgot the wings! Good thing I caught that  :lol: . 

Hope you like it!

attachicon.gifOC Starshine Haste.png

Sure! Always pleased to have people display my artwork. However, I would keep a colored version somewhere on there if you want other people to use it as a reference. Helps to have a picture to take color directly from. 

There are no words I can use to say how amazing like this so I am prepared to do something no one in this thread did to express how awesome this is 

avengers-gif-let-me-love-you.gif

Edited by Starshine Haste

Haha thanks. I'm not sure my art is good enough to the point where people need GIFs to express gratitude  :lol: . Glad you like it though. Compliments like this motivate me to keep drawing. 

could you draw my OC Snowdream? I'll leave the pose tl you, Something cute and innocent (to match her personality) please :)

also i relly like your artwork :)

link to her character page Snowdream

Thanks! I appreciate the compliment. Hope this was cute enough! Spent quite a while on the hooves, getting them in that position isn't easy. She also reminds me a lot of Luna, but maybe it's just how I drew her. Enjoy!

post-10433-0-83559300-1357776359_thumb.png

Thanks! Glad that you like it. The key to drawing better is practice, practice and practice. That's partly why I made this thread. To get practice on different poses. Requests are also fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I'm back with another request if you don't mind. :)

Character(s): My OC (Fire Strike)

Pose/Setting: Her eating a cookie

Refrence (If needed): None

I'll put her, her cutie mark, some other examples of her so you can see her from more angles, and a link to her bio./roleplaying page in the spoiler below, thanks. ;)

post-8996-0-25591100-1358106951_thumb.png
post-8996-0-12013200-1356895823.jpeg
post-8996-0-69848300-1358106948.png
post-8996-0-29366800-1358106946_thumb.jpeg
post-8996-0-26068700-1358905074.jpeg
post-8996-0-26282500-1358106947.jpeg

Can you make tis guy? i would appreciate it oh so much! Can you make him sleeping on a cloud too?

Yeah, sure! Hope you like it. Changed brush settings since the last time I did a request on here so it may look different. 

post-10433-0-09342900-1358911051_thumb.png

Ooh ooh! If possible could you do a little something for me?

Character(s): Umbra and Fluttershy

Pose/Setting: Those two hugging / kissing or something cute

Didn't I already do a colored request for you on another thread awhile ago  :lol: ? Or do you want a different lineart one 

Hello! 

I was wondering if you could draw my OC Amethyst Gale? 

Of course! Again, I changed brush settings so it may look a bit different. 

post-10433-0-61441100-1358910338_thumb.png

Yeah, sure! Hope you like it. Changed brush settings since the last time I did a request on here so it may look different. 

Didn't I already do a colored request for you on another thread awhile ago  :lol: ? Or do you want a different lineart one 

I have a bad memory so if you did do a request for me then I don't mind if you just forget about it.

Of course if you do want to do it then you can, I'm not stopping you :P

I love it!! thanks so much!! *squee* i like what you did with the wings and the cloud too, you're da bes!!! your art style is really aweshome too

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I'm back with another request if you don't mind. :)

Character(s): My OC (Fire Strike)

Pose/Setting: Her eating a cookie

Refrence (If needed): None

I'll put her, her cutie mark, some other examples of her so you can see her from more angles, and a link to her bio./roleplaying page in the spoiler below, thanks. ;)

Here you go! Sorry it took such a long time. Had some other things to do. Anyways, I hope you like it! Tell me if you need anything changed. 

post-10433-0-59465100-1359691687_thumb.png

These look cool ill take one :)

Character(s): MY OC's Rocket blast and Sam (yea, I just call her sam.)

Pose/Setting: I don't really have a preference, so ill let the creative mind decide :)

Refrence (If needed): Both OC pages are in my sig, so if you need a reference, they are there.

Thank you in advance!

Here you go! Sorry it took such a long time. Had some other things to do. Anyways, I hope you like it! Tell me if you need anything changed.

OC Fire Strike 2.png

I love it so much. :wub:

It was so worth the wait for it. Thanks again for doing it for me, it looks so cute. :D

Right now I'm on my phone, so when I get on my computer I'll save it right away. :)

These look cool ill take one :)

Character(s): MY OC's Rocket blast and Sam (yea, I just call her sam.)

Pose/Setting: I don't really have a preference, so ill let the creative mind decide :)

Refrence (If needed): Both OC pages are in my sig, so if you need a reference, they are there.

Thank you in advance!

Thanks for the compliment! I've also finished your drawing. For some reason, I forgot how to draw mares at 3/4 perspective in the middle of drawing Sam. Hope you like it! Don't know if you wanted them together or separate, but I put them together for convenience.

post-10433-0-30386900-1359786403_thumb.png

Thanks for the compliment! I've also finished your drawing. For some reason, I forgot how to draw mares at 3/4 perspective in the middle of drawing Sam. Hope you like it! Don't know if you wanted them together or separate, but I put them together for convenience.

OC Rocket Blast and Sam.png

Thank you so much! It looks great! I love how rocket and Sam look! And Sams expression is really good! Thank you thank you thank you! I put it on my profile, because I like My avatar right now, But I made sure to Mention you Edited by Rocket Blast

• 2 weeks later...

Hey do you think that you could do my OC doing the same kinda thing that Derpy is doing with the portals? :) I'll put pictures of her in the spoiler below, and the picture of what I want her to do below the spoiler.  Also can you make it two separate pictures, one of her head and one for her plot? :)

post-8996-0-26068700-1358905074.jpeg
post-8996-0-25591100-1358106951_thumb.png
post-8996-0-69848300-1358106948.png
post-8996-0-29366800-1358106946_thumb.jpeg
post-8996-0-26282500-1358106947.jpeg
post-8996-0-69880700-1358106944.jpeg

post-8996-0-12043100-1360809612.jpg

post-8996-0-50588000-1360809612.jpg

Edited by Galex Dj