Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do humans or the idea of humans exist in My Little Pony?

Lunar Sun

If there's no humans in Equestria, how come France keeps getting mentioned? "French couture"? The French language?

This is a good point actually. Maybe it is because there is a "ponified" version of france in Equestria?

Either way, I do have to say one thing. If they ever write humans into an episode, then I would say that the show had officially jumped the shark at that point.

I am fairly sure that almost everywhere on Earth is ponified in Equestria... I mean, you have Amareica, Fillydelphia, Manehatten, and a bunch of other places that I can't think of at this moment... Some places are just impossible to ponify in name, so I guess those stay put. Though there isn't enough evidence in Canon to assume they know about humans...

I agree with Misselaineous97, We are a bad race. but remember on one episode Fluttershy said that the forest Zokura lived on had trees and clouds that move on their own, so they're might be reality and life on that side of Equestria......without Ponies

Kinda like the gateway to Narnia. You have to walk through there to get there. Imagine someone on a wilderness trip, stumbles upon this strange place not on any maps or satellite images...

Actually, I suddenly really love this idea! Story idea! :D

If there's no humans in Equestria, how come France keeps getting mentioned? "French couture"? The French language?

"I don't believe in France."

"What, a conspiracy of cartographers?"

SERIOUS kudos and a brohoof to whoever gets this reference! XD

(edited)

Trust me. You don't want humans in Equestria. Remember what happened the last time humans showed up in a world populated by talking animals?

That thing used to be a real chicken!

Edited by SBaby
  • Brohoof 1

There are no Humans in the FiM Universe. Besides, humans have no place in that world. We're built to conquer anything we see. Even if humanity unites and there's no more war on Earth...we're gonna go explore the Cosmos to find any aliens to kill. Ponies on the other hand...

The worst thing ponies do to each other in the show is argue and hoof fight. Their entire ideology is based on love and tolerance and it works for them. They aren't conquerors like us. I pity the fool who brings modern day non-Brony humans to Equestria.

I don't think people really understand just how big the ponyverse is. Equestria is only maybe 1/6th the size of the globe, most of it being uninhabited (if you believe most of the maps out there). I'll bet there are humans, but they're just on the other side of the map.

• 3 weeks later...

Its...possible.
There were humans in GEN 1
there were sighting of a silhouette human in the episode where pinkie baby sits the babies, it was on the walls as decoration, amongst other things.
but..I don't think so.

I always imagined Equestria as a place where if a man or woman decided to step foot on it, they instantly transform into a pony. Vice versa too, step out and you become human again.

But I don't sure exactly.

• Brohoof 2

I mean Fluttershy explicitly said minotaur, I'm not trying to be overly critical but if it were a bipedal bull, wouldnt it just be a bull? Perhaps they say minotaur to express the fact Iron Will is a "monster?"

To the OP...I doubt the existence of a minotaur denotes the existence of humans, the existence of humans doesn't mean we have minotaurs does it?

As far as humans ruining the series I would have to agree it would just be too weird to see humans in Equestria.

I always imagined Equestria as a place where if a man or woman decided to step foot on it, they instantly transform into a pony. Vice versa too, step out and you become human again.

But I don't sure exactly.

If that is true then someone needs to build a Portal to Equestria
  • Brohoof 1

In season 2 episode 19 there is a minotaur, half MAN half bull. Can this mean humans live in Equestria?!?!

Merged your thread with an existing one. Please make use of the search function to see if a thread already exists before starting a new one.

If that is true then someone needs to build a Portal to Equestria

Easy.

Step 1. Go to North pole.

Step 2. Walk counterclockwise around north pole. You are traveling forward in time by crossing the date line going East!

(Bronytip: Use magnets for faster spinning)

Step 3. Stop when you reach AD2353, the approximate time where Chell is released in Minnesota.

Step 4. Find Chell.

Step 5. Aquire her long fall boots. (She didn't take them off technically!)

Step 6. Have her locate Aperture Science exit. Fall down shaft.

Step 7. Affix magnet to Glados.

(Fact: Robots will die when affixed to magnets.)

Step 8. You have taken control of Aperture Science, so order coop robots to give you their portal guns.

Step 9. Steal Aquire space suit.

Step 10. Go back to north pole.

Step 11. Walk clockwise this time. You are now traveling back in time!

Step 12. Go to present time.

Step 13. Walk to your house.

Step 14. Shoot the blue end of Atlas' portal gun in your room.

Step 15. Go to the north pole and repeat Step 11 until you reach AD500, about in the middle of Luna's banishment.

Step 16. Shoot the red end of Pbody's portal gun on the moon, and the orange one (of Pbody's still) below where you're standing. Do not attempt until spacesuit is on.

Step 17. Now that you're on the moon, find Luna.

Step 18. Have Luna point to where she came from. (It will always be Equestria.)

Step 19. Reset Pbody's portal gun, then shoot one at Equestria, one on a steep hill.

Step 20. Walk through the portal. You are in Equestria! (You will be a pony while there, so nopony will freak out!)

Step 21. Go to Equestria's dateline and walk around it until you get to 1003, present day year in Equestria.

Step 22. Go to Ponyville.

Step 23. Build a house in ponyville.

Step 24. In the bedroom of that house, shoot the purple end of Atlas' portal gun at the wall.

Step 25. You now have easy access to ponyville at all times! Infinity friendship!

Edited by Posava_
  • Brohoof 1

To the OP...I doubt the existence of a minotaur denotes the existence of humans, the existence of humans doesn't mean we have minotaurs does it?

As far as humans ruining the series I would have to agree it would just be too weird to see humans in Equestria.

A minotaur is half man half bull, no more no less.

Easy.

Step 1. Go to North pole.

Step 2. Walk counterclockwise around north pole. You are traveling forward in time by crossing the date line going East!

(Bronytip: Use magnets for faster spinning)

Step 3. Stop when you reach AD2353, the approximate time where Chell is released in Minnesota.

Step 4. Find Chell.

Step 5. Aquire her long fall boots. (She didn't take them off technically!)

Step 6. Have her locate Aperture Science exit. Fall down shaft.

Step 7. Affix magnet to Glados.

(Fact: Robots will die when affixed to magnets.)

Step 8. You have taken control of Aperture Science, so order coop robots to give you their portal guns.

Step 9. Steal Aquire space suit.

Step 10. Go back to north pole.

Step 11. Walk clockwise this time. You are now traveling back in time!

Step 12. Go to present time.

Step 13. Walk to your house.

Step 14. Shoot the blue end of Atlas' portal gun in your room.

Step 15. Go to the north pole and repeat Step 11 until you reach AD500, about in the middle of Luna's banishment.

Step 16. Shoot the red end of Pbody's portal gun on the moon, and the orange one (of Pbody's still) below where you're standing. Do not attempt until spacesuit is on.

Step 17. Now that you're on the moon, find Luna.

Step 18. Have Luna point to where she came from. (It will always be Equestria.)

Step 19. Reset Pbody's portal gun, then shoot one at Equestria, one on a steep hill.

Step 20. Walk through the portal. You are in Equestria! (You will be a pony while there, so nopony will freak out!)

Step 21. Go to Equestria's dateline and walk around it until you get to 1003, present day year in Equestria.

Step 22. Go to Ponyville.

Step 23. Build a house in ponyville.

Step 24. In the bedroom of that house, shoot the purple end of Atlas' portal gun at the wall.

Step 25. You now have easy access to ponyville at all times! Infinity friendship!

You have won the Internet

EQUESTRIA HERE I COME