searching Aiicornia: The City of Everfree *Searching for people!*

soullessduck

I have a new OC that I need character development for and I'd like to do it here.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/roto-r2278

If you. Don't like him that much, I have plenty of others.

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

@Brook: Well, I'm hoping to start the role play relatively soon, probably in about a week, maybe sooner. I just want to gather up people before we start. :3

Aight cool, one more question that I have, will there be romance allowed in the RP? And with keeping it PG-13, how far can it go (if there is any allowed)?

Edited by Brook

@ Pretty Koenma: Ok, your OC is accepted, although I have a question, what color are his his mane and tail? I just didn't see that in his description, and I like being able to picture the characters. Also remember not to hurt any characters without their owner's permission first!! :P

@Brook: Yes, there can be romance in the roleplay, as in kissing, holding tails, hugging, cuddling.  Just don't make it into the total focus of the role play, and NO LEMONS PLEASE!!!!! :blink:

Daffodil Penna (fav OC) Flavis Penna (Her Twin Bro) Kites Breeze (Her BPFF)

Bubbles Soar (Another one of Daf's close friends) Tinky-Too Gum(Another one of Daf's close friends)

@ Pretty Koenma: Ok, your OC is accepted, although I have a question, what color are his his mane and tail? I just didn't see that in his description, and I like being able to picture the characters. Also remember not to hurt any characters without their owner's permission first!! :P

@Brook: Yes, there can be romance in the roleplay, as in kissing, holding tails, hugging, cuddling.  Just don't make it into the total focus of the role play, and NO LEMONS PLEASE!!!!! :blink:

Dark, dark blue. Basically black. He won't be openly attacking anyone. That's not his favor kind of suffering, plus he isn't that good at fighting.

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

@Pretty Koenma: Oh good, now I have a better image of what he looks like. :3 Also, I just wanted to remind you just in case, since you did say your OC like suffering, it seemed like a nessasary precaution. I was just trying to be careful ;-;

Bubbles Soar (Another one of Daf's close friends) Tinky-Too Gum(Another one of Daf's close friends)

Okay great, can't wait for this thing to take action! It's gonna be sooooooooooooo much fun for everyone :>

NO LEMONS!? *drops lemon he was about to eat* Damn it! Nah just kidding, this is going to be fun. A recomendation, will the houses be strictly settled or anyone can live at any distance?

f3e947f4e815bd778e9905b.gifOh Yeah! Da Great Escape!

@ Rolle:  Yeahhh.... I think I'll go start the topic now, after seeing no one post all day I feel that is probably a good idea to start xD

@Thunder Knight: I am going to set up the roleplay so people can join in at any time, so don't worry about joining after these guys ok? I just don't think it is completely fair for everyone to have to wait a week...

Ok!! Role play is up and running!! (Finally) Here is the link: Aiicornia: The City of Everfree. Ok!  Now go roleplay your hearts out xP

@Lilymalady: Ok, so we already have an alicorn, but if she is changed to a unicorn she will fit in quite nicely! Go ahead and start in the roleplay and get her to the blimp! xD

@EldarSteve: Your character will indeed fit in quite nicely with this roleplay! Go ahead and start roleplaying! :3

I will hold the blimps until your OCs arrive!! :D

@Rolle: Your posts are perfecly fine! I just like to shove in a huge amount of detail. xD

How was my first monster of a post? It was my first RP post ever :P

Also I think the RP should move a bit faster, because I've already written everything leading up to the life in Aiicornia, am I allowed to just write what happens next now?

How was my first monster of a post? It was my first RP post ever :P

Also I think the RP should move a bit faster, because I've already written everything leading up to the life in Aiicornia, am I allowed to just write what happens next now?

Wait, that wall of text was great, but before, introduce yourself to someone on the blimp or just elongate your thoughts while sitting, we have to wait for @soullessduck and other member to arrive, take your time.

Wait, that wall of text was great, but before, introduce yourself to someone on the blimp or just elongate your thoughts while sitting, we have to wait for @soullessduck and other member to arrive, take your time.

Thanks first of all :3 and I'm doing just that, I was just wondering if we were supposed to set the pace but I guess that it's up to @soullessduck, which is like aight cool. 

• Brohoof 1

Thanks first of all :3 and I'm doing just that, I was just wondering if we were supposed to set the pace but I guess that it's up to @soullessduck, which is like aight cool.

Splendid then, good thing you introduced to someone and your lack of grammar mistakes make your posts almost perfect (you have to be in Advanced Roleplay and make perfect walls of text to be perfect).

Splendid then, good thing you introduced to someone and your lack of grammar mistakes make your posts almost perfect (you have to be in Advanced Roleplay and make perfect walls of text to be perfect).

Well, I did not know that. Oh well, I'm not planning on doing more walls though :P was kinda hard to make the last one, even though it sort of came to me what was going to happen, it was hard to put it in words, and it'll be really freaking hard to do constant walls :D

@Brook: Hey! I honestly couldn't tell that was your first role play post ever, you're pretty darn good! :P
Also, I am perfecly fine with you all setting the pace, I will just really be here to steer the plot back in the right direction if nessasary, I really don't mind what you do as long as it isn't too far fetched. The only thing I want to regulate right now is I want to get as many people to post before the blimp takes off, because if they miss it I'll have to set up the whole idea of another blimp arriving soon ect. I will have Daf and Desert say when the blimps take off and land, but after that you all are free to do stuff around the city! ;)

• Brohoof 1

@@soullessduck,

Oh yeah! Well maybe if people would hurry up! (not talking 'bout you soullessduck, i'm talking about people who have yet to post) The blimp won't take a month to departure, maybe you could send a message to the people involved, this is kinda getting stucked.