The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Ha! The malevolence I show here is my work as an agent of Karma! I balance my actions with a compassion job and good relations with mine!
The Karma that I see returned is that I have a peaceful year. For wishing ill on one of it's agents, Karma is sharpening it's claws and giving EpicHarmony a very disturbing smile.
My Karma didn't result in anyone getting hurt, by EH's Karma is going to be. . . legendary.

As EH trembles in fear, I swipe the wallet!

I wish for a nice cool drink.

Granted. All your other resources dry up. You get all the money, but you need the rest of the world to supply you with food and such. The sanctions put on the states means you may no longer have an armed force of any kind and you have to keep Paris Hilton.

As the final insult, I do the rounds as a wallet stealing Santa Claus.

I wish for naturally black hair.

Wish granted, but you used up your wish to make that wish. good day

I wish that the groups I support finish making the games they are making and the games are great to play

(Like fighting is magic, or Half-life three)

Edited by Snowy Storm
  • Brohoof 1

Granted. It hates you, but loves everyone else. All attempts to communicate with it in any way lead to you being ignored to being growled at. No one will sympathize with you, as they see it as your problem.The puppy will grow into a powerful and intelligent beast. It loves everyone but you. You it hates. But the Hellhound is very, VERY patient.

And if you win, your family and it's family will have a major grudge against you.

There will be Hell to pay (and in the confusion, I nicked your wallet)

I wish for some good music.

Granted, you smell so bad you got kicked into Tartarus, and the devil decides to burn you to show people how bad he is. You smelled even worse afteryou were brunt, so all the bad people moved to Death Valley, California. The smell destroys the world, so we all move to Equestria as our OCs. Oh and I nicked your wallet :P.

I wish to spell better.

• Brohoof 1

Granted. I made them with my partner. Now you have a little nap.

When you wake up, you are strapped to a table and my partner, one Pinkamena Diane Pie is wearing a massive smile and her fun time apron. I took your wallet as was our deal. She'll give me a call if she needs me again. Hope you liked those Brownies!

I wish I could learn how my first fan-fic was such a pathetic failure.