The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted but once your their you'll never be able to leave OwO

I wish I had wings in real life O3O

Hello I am Vampira heart queen of all batponies! I love meeting all kinds of different ponies defiantly if your kind and looking for a friend :pinkie::wacko::derp: I am someone you can talk to if you ever need to :rarity::catface: but I love making friends! :fluttershy: so add me as your friend if you like! :kindness:

img-35311-1-img-35311-1-img-35311-1-imagimages

Heh, he sure is awfully focused on-      *looks at fan-art*               Daaaaang!                            Uhhh.... right!

*Clack, Poof!*   Granted! You two have the times of your lives wrapped up in each other's loving embrace... until you wake up, and like all dreams it quickly fades away from memory until it feels like it never happened at all....

Wish I could do that thing that Pinkie does where she can control her hair at will!

Beatings & Salivations Everybeing!   Creativity is something blatantly important to me as is no doubt evidenced by the 28 OCs I have posted here of the some forty plus I have, they're linked altogether at the bottom of my About Me page in my Profile & I would deeply cherish anything you wish to say about them! Among which of those I am proudest most of is my Draconequusona, His/My Ask Thread  and my Hydra, Gallimaufry or "Mauf" and their own Ask Thread!  Either way, sufficed to say, I am quite confident I have more OCs than you! Crazier to! Do You have a tatzelpony?! No, I rather think you don't! Hew-Hew-hew!

Granted. The city collapses into a pile of rubble.

I wish Pinkamena becomes a fashion model.

Not granted, because in what universe is pinkie a fashion model? O_o

319924.png

Pinkamena's hair looks stylish, so this is enough to make me imagine her as a fashion model.

*Clack, Poof!*   Granted!            But since we all know how irrepressible she is, she absolutely insists on creating dresses too! She also insists that all of her creations have to also be edible!  In between literally spoiled dresses and reported constant attacks from ants, the fashion industry soon falls apart!

I wish time wasn't a thing. I hate time! Stoopid time!

• Brohoof 1

Beatings & Salivations Everybeing!   Creativity is something blatantly important to me as is no doubt evidenced by the 28 OCs I have posted here of the some forty plus I have, they're linked altogether at the bottom of my About Me page in my Profile & I would deeply cherish anything you wish to say about them! Among which of those I am proudest most of is my Draconequusona, His/My Ask Thread  and my Hydra, Gallimaufry or "Mauf" and their own Ask Thread!  Either way, sufficed to say, I am quite confident I have more OCs than you! Crazier to! Do You have a tatzelpony?! No, I rather think you don't! Hew-Hew-hew!

Granted, Time continues to move.
But the effects of it having stopped for a moment are felt throughout the universe, and it is all destroyed.

I wish the universe wasn't destroyed :V

427858122_Achievement-Grow.png.712d889e85c17113ee65b1efb467666a.png

Granted but everyone is blind and deaf

I wish I was a kitty xD

• Brohoof 1

Hello I am Vampira heart queen of all batponies! I love meeting all kinds of different ponies defiantly if your kind and looking for a friend :pinkie::wacko::derp: I am someone you can talk to if you ever need to :rarity::catface: but I love making friends! :fluttershy: so add me as your friend if you like! :kindness:

* Clack, Poof*    Granted! Though since it no longer exists, you can't have referenced it in the first place in order to make the wish thereby causing a paradox that sets things back in order to bring it back into existence. Only this time, when you first experienced it, it literally deafened you.

I wish friendly animal-humanoids were as common in real life as they are in Animal Crossing & other video games.

Granted! But unfortunately, humans aren't friendly towards them and beguin to wage war against them despite their friendly demeanour.

I wish I was grave enough to get into cosplay and create accurate and interesting outfits.

http://icyfire888.deviantart.com/   

My Art Dump Post: https://mlpforums.com/topic/136769-icyfire888s-pony-art/#entry4055389

Current Avatar done by: Astral Blade

. She is an awesome artist. Be sure to check out her work! 

Granted but if you put a cosplay outfit on you turn into the character and no one knows who you are.

I wish I wasn't single xP

• Brohoof 1

Hoh-Hoh! I don't even need magic to solve that problem! How would you like an Eldritch Horror for a boyfriend!

I wish I had a sense of smell!

(Some catch am I, eh what?!!?)

• Brohoof 1

Granted! You know have olfactory senses.
Unfortunately you smell everything, ever, at all times.

:D

I wish it was Thursday again so I could pack up and head to Jersey for PonyConNYC.

:3

427858122_Achievement-Grow.png.712d889e85c17113ee65b1efb467666a.png

Granted but they evaporate before they get close enough to the ground! And make the air taste gross

I wish I could control the weather

Granted but all your new friends can't hear or see and you have to leave your old friends

I wish I had a i bigger room :3

*Clack, Poof* Granted! PonyCon goes just SO well & love, harmony & friendship spread to such an intense extent that everyone there melds together into one giant, gelatinous mass of bronydom!

Wish these darn dishes would stop getting so dirty to where I have to keep cleaning them all the darn time!

Yes, I am making Dishes Wishes.

• Brohoof 2