The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted but its too hot to touch.

I wish i was more social.

Granted you be come so social that you get overwelmed by all your friends. And this cuases some chaos, then some drama, and someone eventually gets hurt... yada yadah ect ect. basically you die. Don't ask how, But you do.

I wish my computer wasn't all messed up.

Granted you be come so social that you get overwelmed by all your friends. And this cuases some chaos, then some drama, and someone eventually gets hurt... yada yadah ect ect. basically you die. Don't ask how, But you do.

I wish my computer wasn't all messed up.

Granted, all your accounts (Steam, MLP Forums, Youtube, Skype, etc.) are though.

I wish I had a costume that looks like Q, either for wear or for display.

q-stance.gif

Granted but its the shitiest worst costume you have ever layed eyes on

I wish i didn't have to do this project for school. <_<

Granted, you have another project to do for school that will be all or nothing on what you did. Not partial credit.

I wish I had the moves like Vega.

vega-stancewithclaw.gif

Granted, however they're practically useless: you can't stop losing your balance while having them on

I wish I was a language aficionado

Edited by Znex

granted, but the massage chair is really tough and eventually breaks your back... not only that but it makes a loud vibrating/whinging noise while it does, like this: RRRRRRRRBRRRRBBRRRNYAAABRRRNYAAAArrrrRRRUGHRBRRRRRUUUNIIIIIIIIII

i wish my evil twin sister wasn't evil

Edited by Amelia Monocle
  • Brohoof 1

Granted.Your twin sister is now a better version of you.Whatever you can do,she can do better.She's also much more popular than you,being a better version of you and all,and has lots of friends across the world.None of them want to associate with you as you are the vastly inferior version of your sister.Any sort of boy/girlfriend or fiance you have (or would've had) will also ditch you for your sister.You now forever live in the shadow of your sister.

I wish for the next poster's wish to be uncorruptable.Because I'm nice and selfless like that. B)

Edited by CaptainBlue808