The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

(edited)

*Clack, Poof*  Tah-dah! There! Now you're Trumpy!

... no... no, the alien from MST3K's riffing of Pod People. I'm not THAT evil!!

I wish I had projectile bananas.

Edit: Wowie, Jinx Gobo!  I have no clue what the order is now! Lol!

Edited by Widdershins
  • Brohoof 1

Beatings & Salivations Everybeing!   Creativity is something blatantly important to me as is no doubt evidenced by the 28 OCs I have posted here of the some forty plus I have, they're linked altogether at the bottom of my About Me page in my Profile & I would deeply cherish anything you wish to say about them! Among which of those I am proudest most of is my Draconequusona, His/My Ask Thread  and my Hydra, Gallimaufry or "Mauf" and their own Ask Thread!  Either way, sufficed to say, I am quite confident I have more OCs than you! Crazier to! Do You have a tatzelpony?! No, I rather think you don't! Hew-Hew-hew!

Granted, now you shoot bananas from you hands like a true Super-hero.
Sadly, you now have an arch-nemesis,

APPLE MAN.

Who shoots apples from his hands

axecop_wide-a7bb495b4bc0d3af1188c27dd120

427858122_Achievement-Grow.png.712d889e85c17113ee65b1efb467666a.png

Granted, now you shoot bananas from you hands like a true Super-hero.

Sadly, you now have an arch-nemesis,

APPLE MAN.

Who shoots apples from his hands

Gobo! you forgot what you want to wish for you have broken the game xp

I wish there a way to get gobo attention, so i can grant his wish...whatever that is.

• Brohoof 1

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Granted!
You have gained my attention :V
Because I went and played video games for a bit.

Sadly, now you lose my attention to youtube.

I wish YouTube had better content.

(edited)

Huzzah! Magically granted!   

YouTube now has better content to rival conventional methods such as newspapers, television & books! Those older mediums now become outdated & quickly die off. But with Youtube now supply a steady, reliable source of news & information, it becomes blase & too mainstream causing that generation to scorn it & cause it too to fall into defunct obscurity. Now all you have is the next source of stupid time-wasting videos after that.

I dunno, probably Vine 2.0.

I wish I didn't do this thing, where I talk in a loop where my, like, logic sorta falls flat and my talking goes all loopy into this loop where I talk in a loop, and I call it my Talk Loop. Or maybe Loop Talk. Or maybe...

@@The_Gobo, Also. That is epic. Applejack looks upon your comment, Good GoopySir, and is equal parts weirded out & yet strangely proud.

Edited by Widdershins
  • Brohoof 1

Beatings & Salivations Everybeing!   Creativity is something blatantly important to me as is no doubt evidenced by the 28 OCs I have posted here of the some forty plus I have, they're linked altogether at the bottom of my About Me page in my Profile & I would deeply cherish anything you wish to say about them! Among which of those I am proudest most of is my Draconequusona, His/My Ask Thread  and my Hydra, Gallimaufry or "Mauf" and their own Ask Thread!  Either way, sufficed to say, I am quite confident I have more OCs than you! Crazier to! Do You have a tatzelpony?! No, I rather think you don't! Hew-Hew-hew!

(edited)

Granted! You no longer loop talk.
But now you don't talk at all.
Your mouth falls off and fades into dust before your eyes.

I wish I had more wishes.

@Widdershins: What do you mean it was epic?
What does AJ have to do with my comment?
O_o

Edited by The_Gobo

Good show, Ol' Goo!

You now have one more wish to replace the wish you just wasted to get a wish with!

And whattaya mean why Applehorse would would like the apple-application of those applefists? Apples are awesome to those who apply allotments of apples to their, uh, apple farm!   I wish I had some apples!

I'd say more but I have no mouth & I must comment.

...wait.

• Brohoof 1

Oh right the apple hands thing.
Not sure why I didn't remember that lol

You didn't wish for anything, thus:
I wish Widder would get their mouth back already.

:V

Granted, neither of those two win the election, and for that Derpy wins the election making her the new President/CIC and would make us eat muffins every breakfast, lunch, supper, and dinner in our everyday lives.

I wish Spitfire ships with Octavia without anything going wrong.

Alice-MR-Sig.png

"I'm the Messiah the gnashing of teeth, no one meets death until they see me, I am the Alpha and Omega..." -King 810

Granted now spitfire ship octavia with a crack on a wall. and now octavia can't get her eyes off it forever.

I wish I can ride in a tardis and travel.

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Granted! But you don't get a wish!

HOH! CLEVER!

Wish I had a better attention sp-OH HEY LOOK! A BUNNY WABBIT!

• Brohoof 1

Granted you have the best attention span ever.
Sadly,you'll never stop focusing on that bunny... ever... again...

I wish I remembered to wish every time :V

(edited)

Granted, you get to remember in making a wish courtesy of this guy right over here.

latest_cb_20151123154013.png[/spoiLer]

Who will always demand after you for something in return after you've made a wish.

I wish I was the best Gundam pilot of all time.

Edited by DueL_NinjA_4

Alice-MR-Sig.png

"I'm the Messiah the gnashing of teeth, no one meets death until they see me, I am the Alpha and Omega..." -King 810

I don't wanna talk do that guy... his mane is pink :V
And Pink is evil.

But granted!
You're now the greatest pilot ever! But now you talk like Heero Yuy
lol

I wish for better wishes

granted but the wish for better wishes is nothing but BS.

I wish to be a real boy.

• Brohoof 1

granted now there are more girls unfortunately....they're the Amazonian.

I wish i can be in a greek mythology stories. 

• Brohoof 1

Granted, he is no longer a newb, and is now promoted as one of the admins and makes your life miserable.

I wish to become the best Mobile Suit pilot in the ZAFT army.

• Brohoof 1

Alice-MR-Sig.png

Granted, he is no longer a newb, and is now promoted as one of the admins and makes your life miserable.

funny that you said that, I did apply to fill for spot for moderator for this forum.

Granted now you are the best, but you have fallen into lust for empowerment . and now you're wanted in the ZAFT army for going rouge.

I wish I was good enough to join the ZAFT army.

Granted! You're now much better than enough to join the ZAFT army.
Sadly, due to internal politcs, they'll never let you in.

I wish I wasn't a slime again, instead of a ditto :V

• Brohoof 1

Granted, since you are a ditto, a random Pokemon trainer catches you, unfortunately, the trainer doesn't let you out at all for the rest of eternity, basically, you're trapped inside the Pokeball forever.

I wish Cagalli would make me the ruler of ORB and she be my waifu forever.

• Brohoof 1

Alice-MR-Sig.png

Granted now she all yours...unfortunately (annnd you should have seen this coming) Athrun is coming after you and it wont be pretty.

I wished Lunamaria will notice me...

Granted! You're now much better than enough to join the ZAFT army.
Sadly, due to internal politcs, they'll never let you in.

Curse you politics! 

• Brohoof 1