Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pirate Adventure RP! (Always open for new OC's to join)

Krystal

Same number, bigger caliber, and a tiny bit more armor. I'm willing to accept a small decrease in caliber to gain a little bit in armor.

How about... just a few less cannons, bigger caliber, and then you get a tiny bit more armor? I doubt this will really make a difference in the RP but this just seems fair to me :P

• Brohoof 1

How about... just a few less cannons, bigger caliber, and then you get a tiny bit more armor? I doubt this will really make a difference in the RP but this just seems fair to me :P

Yep.

Big caliber means don't screw with me in battles. And yes, I'll cheat and use my guns in drag races. :lol:

Yep.

Big caliber means don't screw with me in battles. And yes, I'll cheat and use my guns in drag races. :lol:

That's fine. Your ship is slow and heavy in the first place so you still won't be as fast as me, probably not going to be as fast as the Equestrian Navy ship either. But you'll probably beat Arcane's ship (the one with the most armor and the largest carrying capacity)

• Brohoof 1

That's fine. Your ship is slow and heavy in the first place so you still won't be as fast as me, probably not going to be as fast as the Equestrian Navy ship either. But you'll probably beat Arcane's ship (the one with the most armor and the largest carrying capacity)

Which, therefore, means, "Don't piss me off." :lol:

I promise I won't be trigger happy with my huge guns and won't try to destroy everyone immediately. Just be sure to stay out of range when I'm mad. ;)

Silver Heart will be the First Lieutenant on the Equestrian Naval ship but we still need a captain. This ship will have double the cannons as everypony else but they'll just be average size. It has average armor and it's about the same speed as Slicer's ship, so they'll be tied for second place as far as speed. But most importantly, the Naval ship is the fanciest /)^3^(\

For the record, everyone is just going to be shooting cannonballs. So no shells or magitech stuff. Chain balls and bombs are allowed too. But don't use them too much  :(

• Brohoof 2

For the record, everyone is just going to be shooting cannonballs. So no shells or magitech stuff. Chain balls and bombs are allowed too. But don't use them too much 

What about Slicer...His ship is full of gadgets and stuff.

Is he allowed to have fancy crazy fiery stuff ?

• Brohoof 2

What about Slicer...His ship is full of gadgets and stuff.

Is he allowed to have fancy crazy fiery stuff ?

You have your hooks and Greek Fire. Since your ship is smaller, you only have a few, regular sized cannons. Anything else you want to add to your ship? You can come up with stuff mid-RP to surprise us as long as it's not too game changing.

Oh, and I forgot, everyone has grape shot too.

• Brohoof 3

You have your hooks and Greek Fire. Since your ship is smaller, you only have a few, regular sized cannons. Anything else you want to add to your ship? You can come up with stuff mid-RP to surprise us as long as it's not too game changing.

Oh, and I forgot, everyone has grape shot too.

Oh yea...Oooooh yea.

YOU ARE ALL DEAD

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/the-link/videos/greek-fire/

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, I have a couple ideas but nothing too crazeh. And if something is ever too crazy just tell me and I can fix it.

• Brohoof 1

I have iron plating to reinforce my ship, I defy your greek fire! So fear me and my mass amounts of cargo, I will drop all of it on your ship and SINK IT.

I guess I will just have to use the giant hooks that come out of the side of my ship...And if anyone is below deck where those plates are...THEY WILL BE COOKED ALIVE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I thought we were in a truce though ?

I mean, We never really made a deal but you said it...Right ?

• Brohoof 1

Alright, I do like gadgets, but I am definitely one for speed, especially in, well, everything I do. So I think I'll join that. We already have two pegasus ponies, so why not make it a trio. Why am I typing like this, I don't know, but here comes my character. Oh, and by the way, it's going to be a new edition to my Opal family.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pirate-opal-r2315

Acceptable?

Alright, I do like gadgets, but I am definitely one for speed, especially in, well, everything I do. So I think I'll join that. We already have two pegasus ponies, so why not make it a trio. Why am I typing like this, I don't know, but here comes my character. Oh, and by the way, it's going to be a new edition to my Opal family.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pirate-opal-r2315

Acceptable?

Acceptable :D You can be... The crow's nest guy. Why? Because I said so that's why. Plus you'll be busy up there while Sky and I get to be alone... :P Okay, I'm going to try to keep Krystal from being her usual clingy self in romantic RPs in exchange for something a little more serious.

Oh yea...Oooooh yea.

YOU ARE ALL DEAD

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

My ship can out maneuver yours and keep out of your Byzantine cannons' range while my cannons either finish you off or I can just run away.

Hooray! Sorry Silver Heart, there's still plenty of room to be a deckhand :) Tell you what, I'll let you be my favorite deckhand if you join me ;)

Actually, should't it be deckhoof?  :huh: There's to many nautical terms  :lol:

Since Silver Heart isn't going to be your deckhand/hoof anymore, does that mean I'm your favorite?

• Brohoof 1

Since Silver Heart isn't going to be your deckhand/hoof anymore, does that mean I'm your favorite?

...Well... I just met you... and... no. Sorry. I don't think I'll be having anymore favorites (Other than my Skybie-Wiebie /)^3^(\ )

And I STILL need a name for the port city. Something ponified that rolls off the tongue.

And I STILL need a name for the port city. Something ponified that rolls off the tongue.

You dont like Trotuga huh ? FINE...I GET IT.

How about...I dunno.

I cant really think of anything. Trotuga was my only idea :P  

(edited)

You dont like Trotuga huh ? FINE...I GET IT.

How about...I dunno.

I cant really think of anything. Trotuga was my only idea :P  

...Trotuga? I love it! :D

I must have missed it earlier. I was super busy, trying to post on this thread and multiple PMs while studying for a test plus I'm only running on less than four hours of sleep so cut me some slack :P

Now That Trotuga is the official name of our scum ridden city, I'll be changing this OOC thread to "Searching"

WAIT!!!! DISREGARD EVERYTHING!!!!

Casaflanka, named after the port city in Morocco, Casablanca. I think this is a great name and we should definitely use it.

Is Casablanca a city known for piracy? If so then I'll be using this.

Edited by Krystal
  • Brohoof 2

I must have missed it earlier. I was super busy, trying to post on this thread and multiple PMs while studying for a test plus I'm only running on less than four hours of sleep so cut me some slack :P

Now That Trotuga is the official name of our scum ridden city, I'll be changing this OOC thread to "Searching"

Nooooooooooo... :( Just when I come up with the genius name of Casaflanka, you take Trotuga and now I sit here, with a city not called Casaflanka. :(

I'm still trying to find out if I got any of the grammar wrong -.-

• Brohoof 2

Casablanca was known as a haven for pirates and privateers before it was even called Casablanca... so yes, it is.

• Brohoof 3

One moment please, time to do some research.

The answer is yes, lemme post something I found on wikipedia.

In the early 15th century, the town became an independent state once again, and emerged as a safe harbour for pirates and privateers, leading to it being targeted by the Portuguese, who destroyed the town in 1468.[8] The Portuguese used the ruins of Anfa to build a military fortress in 1515. The town that grew up around it was called "Casa Branca", meaning "white house" in Portuguese.

In other words, before the Portuguese destroyed Anfa and rebuilt it, renaming it Casablanca, it was a safe place for pirates and privateers.

Edited by The Alicorn Amulet
  • Brohoof 1

I have iron plating to reinforce my ship, I defy your greek fire! So fear me and my mass amounts of cargo, I will drop all of it on your ship and SINK IT.

Oh yea...Oooooh yea.

YOU ARE ALL DEAD

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, I have a couple ideas but nothing too crazeh. And if something is ever too crazy just tell me and I can fix it.

Yeah, yeah.

Well, I've got bigger guns. Get to close, and ka-boom. Oh, and I have a great idea that uses armor plating and the Greek Fire...

• Brohoof 1

Im fine with whatever the name of the city is...*Sob* Its ok if we *Sob* Call it Casaflanka *SOB.*  :P

And Nightfall...I have missed your brohoof's  :)

Also, yes were doing a truce if you want to. The Bulwark is the name of my ship... if anyone wanted to know.

• Brohoof 1

Also, yes were doing a truce if you want to. The Bulwark is the name of my ship... if anyone wanted to know.

Okay...Sounds good to me.

The name of my ship...Er Slicer's ship is going to be The Asylum, For obvious reasons...

• Brohoof 1

Im fine with whatever the name of the city is...*Sob* Its ok if we *Sob* Call it Casaflanka *SOB.*  :P

And Nightfall...I have missed your brohoof's  :)

Hey, there, mate. ;)

Ooh, forgot to name mine. Lemme do it now...

Black Abyss

Yeah... sounds cool... I'll use it.

• Brohoof 1