Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hey im a dash of rainbow

A Jewel of Rarity

hi im a dash of rainbow ive been a brony for quite some time but most of that time ive been a closet brony im coming out more and more but i still cant work up the nerve to tell some of my other friends any ideas smile.png

its all changed now im now a jewel of rarity and i couldn't care less what people think 

Edited by a jewel of rarity
  • Brohoof 1

You should probably just straight out tell them you like it, i'm pretty sure that their reaction will not be as bad that you would expect it to be, If they don't except you for what you like, so what?

You should probably just straight out tell them you like it, i'm pretty sure that their reaction will not be as bad that you would expect it to be, If they don't except you for what you like, so what?

i guess so btw lunas my 2nd favourite and 1st fav princess thnx

• Brohoof 1

hi im a dash of rainbow ive been a brony for quite some time but most of that time ive been a closet brony im coming out more and more but i still cant work up the nerve to tell some of my other friends any ideas :)

I have liked the show since season 1 and i felt the same, i just felt that i couldn't tell anyone about because I thought it would be the most mortifying thing I could tell anyone about myself and being as incredibly shy as I am I had trouble telling anyone anything about myself, so i kept it a secret for almost 2 years and it is not an easy thing to do when i practically think about it 24/7, 

then one day i just realized...I don't care what other people think of me, and if they judge me they can just stuff it ^_^

• 9 months later...