Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow dash and vinyl scratch (Dj pon3)

DijjaPony

post-11432-0-73881800-1357758841_thumb.jpg

i made this for my friend :3 just decided to share it with you bronies :D <3
i see it myself that it isn't perfect, i see that the l hooves are a bit thin, and Dj Pon3 looks abit weird… but beside that, i hope you guys like it :3

• Brohoof 7

It's good! Like you said, the hooves are a bit thin, but otherwise it's nice! It's definitely better than anything I can do. My MLP doodles usually get scrapped cause they suck. =P

Looks very nice!  Very nice colors and they look nicely drawn and not weird looking.  Alone problem for me is that you put them in a odd way if you caught my drift.  Other then that you did well.  keep them coming.

Looks very nice!  Very nice colors and they look nicely drawn and not weird looking.  Alone problem for me is that you put them in a odd way if you caught my drift.  Other then that you did well.  keep them coming.

What's odd?  They are about to have some fun!!!  Rainbow Dash looks very upset at having an audience, lol.   Octavia would not approve  <_<   But anyway, I like the drawing a lot!  The front legs are a little thin, but I probably wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said something.  

thank you guys! :3 i really appreciate your comments! but next time, i'll make the hooves a bit thicker :3 and yea! i'm going to draw some more!!! because i love to draw >w< <3

Oh shizz, I loved it before I even saw it because of Vinyl. 

I love this so much, I really like the crayon style, unique. 

The lines are surprisingly smooth. .-. Wonderful.

Side Note: 600TH POST :D

Edited by ~Wubs~
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Is Vinyl Dash a shipping? I haven't heard of that one before. Of Course the Colt Dash, or Rainbow Fortune shipping is the best. Just saying. :D

I'm sure she was dating Vinyl before she met me. Only explanation right? Right?

But on a more serious note, it looks really good. All I can really point out that is off is the hooves are thin, but as you said you noticed that. And it seems Vinyl is a tad... pudgier than usual. Overall really good, I like it. Keep it up!

Qui-Gon Jinn
no, they're not supposed to be lesbians. i did this drawing for my bf :3 he's caller Rainbow dash in a brony group we're in. and i'm called Vinyl scratch or Dj Pon3 :3 so yea… hehe

• 1 month later...