movies/tv Horses Movies

almozayaf

it a pony site so let talk about horses movies

MLP movies don't count

Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (2002)

a cartoon but the best movie i see about a horse, my frinde love these one and rent it over and over again, it about a horse (awaseom horse) that get capture by the most evil kind of monsters (HUMAN)

and then he try to free him self. didn't get OSCAR

Black Beauty (1994)

a story about bor guy and a horses and they search for each other. . didn't get OSCAR

War Horse (2011)

it just a mix of Black Beauty and Spirit

get OSCAR

what others horses movies you like

War Horse isn't really a mix between the two. It does take some key elements from Black Beauty, but none from Spirit, as far as I could tell.

I quite like Spirit, which is my favorite horse movie. At least it isn't Secretariat where they can't check a damn fact. I'm not a fan of horse racing movies, but gosh.

leafeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        : Ampharos      @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon:  Locked        @Umbreon: Lhee        @Leafeon:   Firebolt        @Glaceon: Mal        @Sylveon: Don'tDropThatDedenne

Well a few ones that I've seen and actually liked on some level are:

The Horse Whisperer (1998)

The mother of a severely traumatized daughter enlists the aid of a unique horse trainer to help the girl's equally injured horse.

- It's been a while since I actually saw this last, but I remember it being quite nice :)

- IMDB-page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119314/

Flicka (2006)

Young Katy claims a wild horse as her own -- an effort to prove to her father that she is capable of one day taking over the family ranch.

- Saw this a few months ago. It's a really touching story, and very nice to watch.

- IMDB-page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434215/

I don't usually like to watch horse-movies for some reason, but these I really liked. I also liked Spirit a lot. It was one of my favourite movies when I was younger. :)

WdgALXx.jpg?1
Credit for the amazing signature goes to the equally amazing Iridian! Thank you :3

When life gives you lemons, say "Thank you" because lemons are awesome.

Would the Last Unicorn count? Or are you only talking about realistic horse movies? 

Even so, the Last Unicorn was awesome when I was little, but I used to only remember the unicorn turning human and that...chest-y tree. Watching the Nostalgia Chick's review for was extremely nostalgic. Now That I'm a Woman was a horrible song though. 

I don't recall seeing any other horse movies aside from Black Beauty and Spirit. Oh, and that movie about the horse-racing zebra (Racing Stripes, I believe.) I loved Spirit and Black Beauty, but I hated Racing Stripes. 

n1eS6.gif