Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Newly Started Podcast: Needs listeners.

Gaupa95

Hi. Me and Some Friends Started an podcast last weekend.

And since It's all new and none of us are really known on the internet. so we kinda need some help getting a bit known. 

we Called the podcast "SteveCast"

http://derpy.me/ERlB5

There is at least two members in it from this group (me and midnightive)

We're most bronies in the group.... but the ones that's not.. does not approve ponies in the cast... so don't hope for ponies in the cast. 

thought We will mostly have Games, Movies. tech/news and have masses of ...random...

So. that's all for now. we're probably going to upload cast's for a little while.. and upload each Monday/Sunday.

Edited by Gaupa95
  • Brohoof 1

What will your podcast consist of on a daily bases? I'd like to know before jumping into something interesting. Kind of a pet-peeve of mine.

updated post.

but.,.. we will mostly be talking about diffrent things we'd seen and done. but we have games as the main theme.

We're still working on some things. so can't say everything would be perfect ( I had to re solider and remove the mic adjuster.) and we're doing a little more preparations. 

I will check it out sometime this week I pinkie promise! I listen to far to many podcasts but I will check it out I was just wondering what platforms you guys play pc Xbox ps I'm just wondering thanks

I will check it out sometime this week I pinkie promise! I listen to far to many podcasts but I will check it out I was just wondering what platforms you guys play pc Xbox ps I'm just wondering thanks

we're mostly PC Players. though a few of us own Consoles (sadly not me. ;_; )

also.. I updated the link. we realized we had to use Youtube.. well.. if we get somewhat knows.. I'll create an site to play it from