Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Twilight's Best Friend

Blueshift

I know many of you will have read this, but for those who havn't, may I present my Twilight Sparkle vs Crappy Hasbro Recolour smackdown fic!

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/5708/

Based on the lazy Hasbro recolour of Twilight Sparkle. One dark and stormy night, Twilight Sparkle is visited by a strange pony. But this pony knows a lot about Twilight Sparkle; in fact, she might just be Twilight's number one fan. And that couldn't be a bad thing, right?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Wow, I've just gotten past the first chapter and you've got me hooked. I especially liked how you notioned that there's no such thing as "murder" in Equestria; that it was just something make-believe. There were a few misspellings and puctuation errors that I noticed, but it didn't take away from the feel of the story. Great job with this!

(edited)

Wow, I've just gotten past the first chapter and you've got me hooked. I especially liked how you notioned that there's no such thing as "murder" in Equestria; that it was just something make-believe. There were a few misspellings and puctuation errors that I noticed, but it didn't take away from the feel of the story. Great job with this!

Thanks. If you could maybe pm any errors I'd be grateful, I couldn't find any after a sweep with Word and reading through it several times, but then my mind tends to fill in what the story SHOULD be rather than what it IS when I read my own work!

Do remember though I am British so use British spelling!

Edited by Blueshift

Thanks. If you could maybe pm any errors I'd be grateful, I couldn't find any after a sweep with Word and reading through it several times, but then my mind tends to fill in what the story SHOULD be rather than what it IS when I read my own work!

Do remember though I am British so use British spelling!

No prob