Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A stressed out pinkie pie vector

FLARE

http://fav.me/d4neiq3Posted Image

NO BACKGROUND EDITION!

Yepp, I think I am getting worse at this :(

so let me know what you think, also I might make one big thread for all my "art" next I don't want to clog up everything else...or do I?

This was made as a request in the vector request thread

http://mlpforums.com...page__p__102906

Edited by Flare
  • Brohoof 1

I honsetly thought it was a screenshot from the show. I had to go back and forth three times before I found out it was a vector.

really? thanks! I generally check for the HUB logo. I was actually going to vector the HUB logo to troll people.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Could we get one with just Pinkie Pie? :3

sure gimee a minute and I will put it on my deviant art, and post it here.

http://flare3.deviantart.com/art/A-stressed-Pinkie-Pie-vector-with-out-a-background-281173323

You did good, Flate.

Now get some sleep.

no sleep is for the....sdaaaaa fs d sorry my head fell on the computers keyboard.

You're saying you're getting worse? You asshole! You're awesome at what you do, so don't flippin assume otherwise!

hehhe, thanks! Edited by Flare
  • Brohoof 1

You're saying you're getting worse? You asshole! You're awesome at what you do, so don't flippin assume otherwise!

Ahaha I see what you did there mr. sneaky ^-~

And that's an amazing vector Flare, you did good!

Here is Arylett, with Overly Detailed Comments.

Does not seem like you're getting worse. You appear to be staying at the same level, whilst making minor improvements in certain errors.

That entire background is extremely impressive and well-done, and the cherries are definitely your strong point in this piece. Nice, round, well-highlighted. Another strong point is the body, which has smooth curvy outlines. As well as Pinkie Pie's cherry bag and her hat minus a small angle that's kind of off in the front there and a little sharp. Weak points? The mane and tail. Your outlines are sharp and of irregular thickness especially for the tail. Also, those back legs are slightly off and kind of messy. Oh and the front folded one has a bit of colour coming out of the outline.

From a far away glance though, it DOES indeed look like a screenshot. So, yes, improvement is being made!

• Brohoof 1

Here is Arylett, with Overly Detailed Comments.

Does not seem like you're getting worse. You appear to be staying at the same level, whilst making minor improvements in certain errors.

That entire background is extremely impressive and well-done, and the cherries are definitely your strong point in this piece. Nice, round, well-highlighted. Another strong point is the body, which has smooth curvy outlines. As well as Pinkie Pie's cherry bag and her hat minus a small angle that's kind of off in the front there and a little sharp. Weak points? The mane and tail. Your outlines are sharp and of irregular thickness especially for the tail. Also, those back legs are slightly off and kind of messy. Oh and the front folded one has a bit of colour coming out of the outline.

From a far away glance though, it DOES indeed look like a screenshot. So, yes, improvement is being made!

thanks for the yet again detailed feedback!