Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sugarcups Art corner

Sugarcup

Why howdy there ya'll. Figured I might as well show ya'll my stuff. Now when I am a member here and all *squee~*
Please dont be harsh on them D:

img-1090305-1-lovecd.png

img-1090305-3-lunamoon.png
img-1090305-4-princesscelsugarcup.png
img-1090305-5-pinkiesugarhead.png
img-1090305-7-1353619142.sugarcup_galaxy

Edited by Sugarcup
  • Brohoof 14

I would be harsh... If I could ^.^, you have some great stuff there love your take on the elemental Alicorns and their manes, also you land Luna and Tia very well, love your sketch scene and I want to bite that Pinky mane… candy cotton.

You can improve in your backgrounds but I can see you like to specialize on char design so it really doesn’t matter. I would love to know the names of the Alicorns and if you are open to commissions or requests please let me know I would love your take on one of my OC’s.

Thanks for sharing and keep on it.

• Brohoof 1

well you are certainly a talanted artist so i'll just criteek your designs on you Elemental Alicorns..... its all i can rely do

well.... elemental Alicrons are generic and over drawn but you have a nice design to them 

Fire- i like alot, some atrists og for a red body or just dont do much, yours seem to have this nice charcoaly feel to it 

Wind- much like wind its self there isn't rely much to it so you've breezed in the direction most people go with it 

earth or nature- sigh no pony adds moss

warter- sames as wind, Elemental Alicorns shouldn't just look like Alicorns with their mane as there element

sorry if it seems to harsh  

also 

throws Confetti Welcome throws Confetti 

Edited by PonyEcho

Why howdy there ya'll. Figured I might as well show ya'll my stuff. Now when I am a member here and all *squee~*

Please dont be harsh on them D:

These. Are. AMAZING.

Seriously, I love them all. I especially like the last one.

Do you take requests? I get the feeling an OC of mine would look amazing if you did her. *GASP* maybe we could arrange an art trade.. *devious grin*

(edited)

yes i do make requests. but i want clear reference pictures of the pony and its cutiemark to ba able to draw it  :3  previous requests -> img-1099158-1-sl_oc_request_by_nirac-d5limg-1099158-3-middy.pngimg-1099158-4-lolita2.pngimg-1099158-6-arvu_zps2b64a9d1.jpgimg-1099158-5-pegasus32144_zps8a94b5c0-1Snowdream_zps9278d7cd-1_zpsf6093886.png

Edited by Sugarcup
  • Brohoof 4

yes i do make requests. but i want clear reference pictures of the pony and its cutiemark to ba able to draw it  :3  previous requests -> ~snip

Theses are amazing, like the ones posted before :3

Wild you mind doing my Aurora Flare? I get the feeling this will be amazing...post-4683-0-48123100-1358689598_thumb.jpgpost-4683-0-86917200-1358689607_thumb.jpg

Also, do you have a preferred OC, or would you like me to pick one of the ones in the original post?

If you do take request I would be more than happy to have some of your work on one of my OC's if you are open to this please tell me and Ill send you a PM

Hello!

Oh these are all so wonderful! Except the first one... I hate Discord x Celestia <_< ...

Very nice work!

Oh.. I see you do requests! If you do have the time for me, please, do send me a PM. I'll be able to send details there :P i'll be requesting My OC (Avatar; More pics in my Profile)

• Brohoof 1

i guess i need to do a request list o.o. but i shall do that in a bit. massive headachee x.x owies. but im very glad so many loved my art ^w^ tehehehe

You're gonna need to make a fairly large list...

Also, if you could throw me on that list that would be awesome. These are absolutely stunning.  :wub:

(edited)

Theses are amazing, like the ones posted before :3

Wild you mind doing my Aurora Flare? I get the feeling this will be amazing...attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Also, do you have a preferred OC, or would you like me to pick one of the ones in the original post?

AuroraFlare2_zps7a4e276f.jpg

here ya go :3 sorry if the colors in the mane and wings didnt blend too well, i just dont do a too advanced work when it is free art XD but hope ya like it anyways ^^

Edited by Sugarcup
  • Brohoof 4

AuroraFlare2_zps7a4e276f.jpg

here ya go :3 sorry if the colors in the mane and wings didnt blend too well, i just dont do a too advanced work when it is free art XD but hope ya like it anyways ^^

This is amazing, thank you! It looks wonderful. The colors are how I meant them to be ^^ Again, thank you!

I can do something for to in return, if you like... :3

• Brohoof 2

This is amazing, thank you! It looks wonderful. The colors are how I meant them to be ^^ Again, thank you!

I can do something for to in return, if you like... :3

well you could draw my ponysona sugarcup :3 i'll give ya some refs 2gtp5eh-1.jpgmy CM :3

summersugsig.gif

1334157002blackpawed_sugarcup.pngthis one i did not make o: it was fanart x33

308iowi.gif <- gift gifs :D -> run_run_by_skardan-d50k39d.gif

hope it helps :D

• Brohoof 1

well you could draw my ponysona sugarcup :3 i'll give ya some refs img-1099755-1-2gtp5eh-1.jpgmy CM :3img-1099755-2-summersugsig.gifimg-1099755-3-1334157002blackpawed_sugarthis one i did not make o: it was fanart x33img-1099755-4-308iowi.gifimg-1099755-5-run_run_by_skardan-d50k39d

hope it helps :D

Bleh, sorry it took so long, halfway thorough, the program I was using decided to delete all of my work. I probably made her taller than she actually is, but here.

post-4683-0-68921900-1358716152_thumb.jpg

I love her mane and tail, they were very fun to draw!

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid
  • Brohoof 2

Bleh, sorry it took so long, halfway thorough, the program I was using decided to delete all of my work. I probably made her taller than she actually is, but here.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I love her mane and tail, they were very fun to draw!

wow that is adoreble, the pose and everything is perfect :D i love your style <3 unique.  and i liked the taller look :D made her look more grafecul *nod nod*

• Brohoof 2

Very very cute drawings. You seem to stick to the shows art style but with your own flair. :3 All of the drawings are great. I would ask for a request but I sorta dislike bothering people with them. xD Keep drawing though, you certainly have talent.

• Brohoof 1

This stuff is pretty amazing. I especially like the last piece from the main post with the Pegasus and the Unicorn in the sky. Their manes and the background are just breathtaking.

• Brohoof 1

OMG THEY ARE AWESOME!! No criticism coming from over here!! Do you take requests? Coz if you do could you please make my OC Snowdream? :)

can u do my oc? you never did reply... here her Cutie Mark and there is a full body picture in her character page (located in my signature)!

can u do my oc? you never did reply... here her Cutie Mark and there is a full body picture in her character page (located in my signature)!

oh sorry :3 here is yer pony! Snowdream_zps9278d7cd-1_zpsf6093886.png

Hope ya like her :D made her during my break at work :3 tehe <3 really love her colors :o so bluish and cute <3

oh sorry :3 here is yer pony! img-1115945-1-Snowdream_zps9278d7cd-1_zp

Hope ya like her :D made her during my break at work :3 tehe <3 really love her colors :o so bluish and cute <3

Wow! Thanks soo much!! She is awesome ad looks sooo cute! Yeah, I love blue! It is my fave colour. <3 Thankyou so much!

I think I might try set this as my profile picture!