Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Werewolf: Friendship is Deceit (NIGHT 1 HAS BEGUN)

UGXwolf

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry, everyone. I got severely distracted by old episodes of Poke'mon and EpicMafia, not to mention Pinkie's game. I kinda forgot this was going. I'll put the story up within 24 hours. (Because I'm tired, right now, and I work, this afternoon, so It'll have to wait 'til then.

The town spent hours arguing over who had done what and whether or not this was a legitimate threat. No one seemed to agree. The one who'd been attacked angrily pursued punishment, while other players sought peace and diplomacy. Sooner or later, however, the arguing died down, leaving only a very persistent few in the fray.

They all argued into the night, until it got very dark, at which point, they all nodded a begrudging agreement and trotted off home for the night. As no one could agree, no action was taken, and that left the night in the hands of the power roles.

Alright. Everyone with power roles, please tell me what you wish to do. Wolves, PM each other. Talk to your heart's content about who you target is. The Alpha may contact me with the decision.