Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

I'm still doing the Twilight file, but I'm not that good at it, though I feel I'm better than when I started.  You can try her as well, and if you succeed first, I'll switch.

Nah, I'm leaning towards Pinkie (who's more like me, yes I know strange for a scientist, but oh well :lol: ), Rarity (Rarity Fan Club and all) and Vinyl (my fandom favorite).

Nah, I'm leaning towards Pinkie (who's more like me, yes I know strange for a scientist, but oh well :lol: ), Rarity (Rarity Fan Club and all) and Vinyl (my fandom favorite).

I think someone else here has had success with Pinkie, so I'd say to go with Rarity.

Ok, finished a file and a loop, physical effects were very strong legs were there, hooves for a while, wings and tail. As far as mental changes i can feel some, not like getting Rainbows persona completely but some of the mental changes are there, and the voice change. So I would say a pretty successful return session.

So any interesting hypno stories today?

Aside from almost entering Dashiestate.

Then id have to say getting a shit ton of energy from Dash that makes me crazy!

I think she almost took me over.

Im doing the file again tonight.

Aside from almost entering Dashiestate.

Then id have to say getting a shit ton of energy from Dash that makes me crazy!

I think she almost took me over.

Im doing the file again tonight.

It must feel weird having all that energy appear all at once

Ok so i am feeling the pony body changes and fuzziness again......and for some reason i can't stop smiling. I also have the urge to search up anything that has to do with cute animals

This whole concept doesn't really make sense to me. I do not understand the purpose of trying to make yourself believe something that will never be true. Imagination is one thing, but actually trying to make it real is just an illusion. Even if one succeeds, they will not truly be anything other then human. If only we could live in a world that wasn't just sadness and tragedy... but that day will never come, and anything else is just an illusion. Well, that came out more... deppressing than I had intended.

This whole concept doesn't really make sense to me. I do not understand the purpose of trying to make yourself believe something that will never be true. Imagination is one thing, but actually trying to make it real is just an illusion. Even if one succeeds, they will not truly be anything other then human. If only we could live in a world that wasn't just sadness and tragedy... but that day will never come, and anything else is just an illusion. Well, that came out more... deppressing than I had intended.

First of all, let me tell you that this world isn't all sadness and tragedy, you probably just aren't looking hard enough. I mean, there has to be moments in your life where you were very happy/excited/lived/all this good stuff. We just tend to notice the sad things more.

Second, everything is kind of an illusion. Everything. We only see the world as our senses allows us too. A blind man's world has no colors. A deaf man's has no sound etc. Reality is subjective. And thus, if someone succeeds, they're only still human to someone else :v

Third: We all do stuff that "will never be true" for fun. When I play a videogame, I know I'm not a godly monk slashing through horde of demons, but I still pretend to be for a while. When I watch a movie, I know there's never been an arena where 24 people fight to the death for the entertainment of others, but I watch their stories anyway. We've always "ran away from this world" for fun, in many ways. This is just one more way :v

• Brohoof 3

The Pinkie File is Great!

(Still on my break from the files due to Growth Spurt (I want to stay small ._.) )

I quit using the files anymore, I think the Vinyl file just reminded me that I liked music, all different kinds of it. Daft Punk is great, its a great band, I believe this isn't the type of thing for me, though I still like you guys because your all nice. Besides using the file kinda messed with my head, and messed with my other friends head. But Vinyl will still be my favorite Pon3. This file isn't a toy anyways guys, I don't really wanna listen to the file anymore nor listen to the reset file. I'm great the way I am, I was kinda listening to this as a getaway.

Best of wishes guys/gals. I don't think the file worked for me, just messed me up. Though I will admit that some of files are weird. Like wanting to skip school? But I always wanted to skip school. 

I quit using the files anymore, I think the Vinyl file just reminded me that I liked music, all different kinds of it. Daft Punk is great, its a great band, I believe this isn't the type of thing for me, though I still like you guys because your all nice. Besides using the file kinda messed with my head, and messed with my other friends head. But Vinyl will still be my favorite Pon3. This file isn't a toy anyways guys, I don't really wanna listen to the file anymore nor listen to the reset file. I'm great the way I am, I was kinda listening to this as a getaway.

Best of wishes guys/gals. I don't think the file worked for me, just messed me up. Though I will admit that some of files are weird. Like wanting to skip school? But I always wanted to skip school.

I'm sorry to hear it didn't work. :(

Welp, my reputation is ruined...

The teacher was doing a demonstration drawing, I got up.

Walked up the the teacher.

Said "It has noooo style, lemme fix that"

Drew it perfectly.

Got out of Rarity state.

Did bad pokerface.

Ran.

• Brohoof 3

It must feel weird having all that energy appear all at once/quote]

Irs weird and good at the same time. I like it but I cant hanfle it. I just hope she comes out soon.

I quit using the files anymore, I think the Vinyl file just reminded me that I liked music, all different kinds of it. Daft Punk is great, its a great band, I believe this isn't the type of thing for me, though I still like you guys because your all nice. Besides using the file kinda messed with my head, and messed with my other friends head. But Vinyl will still be my favorite Pon3. This file isn't a toy anyways guys, I don't really wanna listen to the file anymore nor listen to the reset file. I'm great the way I am, I was kinda listening to this as a getaway.

See you around Trickful

Typind from my phone.

Stupid thing cant use codes

Drew it perfectly.

Got out of Rarity state.

Did bad pokerface.

Ran.

That doesn't sound good. To have that happen in class is pretty bad. How did everypony react to that?

Alright everypony so i just checked my journal app this morning and Fluttershy left another entry asking the one question i've been dreading to see:

Fluttershy: "how am i able to travel from equestria to your world chris?"

Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

Drew it perfectly.

Got out of Rarity state.

Did bad pokerface.

Ran.

In all honesty (or generosity, depends v:)

I would have given you a high five and my eternal respect :V

Also, were you in raritystate BEFORE that happened?

Edited by Colon Vee

Drew it perfectly.

Got out of Rarity state.

Did bad pokerface.

Ran.

I thought when hypnotized, you can still control yourself?

Drew it perfectly.

Got out of Rarity state.

Did bad pokerface.

Ran.

Oh, no.  How was it triggered?

Edited by TSG

That was some great typing you did there :lol:

I am using my phone, it can use codes. :D

No comment

Ok so Rainbow apparently wakes up at 12:00 P.M. because thats when the surge of energy comes.

I'm ready.

BRING IT ON RAINBOW!!

I got 2 hours till she appears.

I hope today is the day she takes over!

Wish me and Rainbow luck!

(For all intents and purposes I will refer to her as my split personality from now on)

Now I am 20% cooler!

50% me

50% Rainbow

100% awesome!

200% Swag!

(Wow, I think I'm more self centered than before....)