Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Just registered with hypnoponies, jusst waiting to get ok'd. To tell the truth, I THINK (though I'm not entirely sure) that I was interested in this shortly after the tread was started. I tried the vinyl file and felt something, but did nothing more. Now that I'm part of the forums there, I think I'll try again, maybe with octy instead...

Update: The limb and body sensations still keep to their similar effects as before with a full roundness about them.

As before about a slight mentality change once out of session, my mind in its haze drifted about thinking about Ponyville and as it described in session about Canterlot. In some moments I anticipated Spike to show and help! ^_^

Behavioral wise, whilst my introversion has remained the same I've been becoming confident in taking up leadership roles when it came about to the daily routines throughout the warehouse and ordering about my fellow coworkers. My supervisor was quite impressed actually.

(If only it was an actual work site >_> )

• Brohoof 2

A few nights ago I managed to feel wings, ears, and hooves for a solid half hour. It was fantastic. I think I'm starting to really get into the full effects now and I'm excited to see what happens next (tail?!).

• Brohoof 2

A few nights ago I managed to feel wings, ears, and hooves for a solid half hour. It was fantastic. I think I'm starting to really get into the full effects now and I'm excited to see what happens next (tail?!).

Everything happens next.

@

Good progress! :D

The more you try your file, the stronger the effects.

I'll be doing a Twilight session sometime, I'll add an update later. :)

And in my fleeting moments I could imagine I was in Canterlot, strolling about as I was ecstatic by the immense array of knowledge around me.

I got up to take my first trotting steps... And fell face first x3.

Lol I'm okay hehe!

So, couldn't walk for a bit, ehhh yes! Sorta. The effects didn't last predominantly. They were just simply moments but the fact that I've experienced a change in brain-limb coordination to walking upon my hooves.

:) Soon I'll be casting imaginary blasts of light from my horn! :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Out of curiosity I retook the pony personality test today since I've been using the Rarity file for awhile.

That happened to me as well. After doing the Fluttershy file for a while i retook the test i got Fluttershy (first time doing the test i got Rainbow Dash)
  • Brohoof 1

That happened to me as well. After doing the Fluttershy file for a while i retook the test i got Fluttershy (first time doing the test i got Rainbow Dash)

Awesome ^.^ The last time I had taken it I got Applejack XD

• 2 weeks later...

Lately I've developed an interest in the idea of hypnosis in general. So much so that I'd like to try it out on myself. That said, though, I feel that going directly to this would be a *bit* too much for a novice such as myself (not to mention, these sorts of effects aren't what I'm looking for.  :blush:). So basically, I just want to know first if there are any tips you can give. For example, how to make myself more susceptible to suggestions, or even just how to get into a trance in the first place.

Forgive me, I just hate going into anything blind. :wacko:  

• Brohoof 1

Lately I've developed an interest in the idea of hypnosis in general. So much so that I'd like to try it out on myself. That said, though, I feel that going directly to this would be a *bit* too much for a novice such as myself (not to mention, these sorts of effects aren't what I'm looking for.  :blush:). So basically, I just want to know first if there are any tips you can give. For example, how to make myself more susceptible to suggestions, or even just how to get into a trance in the first place.

Forgive me, I just hate going into anything blind. :wacko:  

Well, the key to a successful hypnosis in general is to go into it calm and relaxed. As long as your mind is clear and calm, the suggestions should be able to come through at least somewhat (and more so the more often you do it). If you feel that your mid is not susceptible enough to suggestion, there's actually files you can listen to that are meant to help you open your mind to suggestion.

All the pony hypnosis files (save for the loop files) have an induction in the beginning, and I imagine most other hypnosis files would too. Just focus on listening to the voice, it will help you relax further and slowly slip into a trance by the end of the induction and the start of the hypnosis itself. Also, if the basic induction doesn't do it for you, there's actually more induction files available that you can pair with a loop file and a deduction (is that the word? It basically brings you back out of trance) into a playlist so that you can create a sort of "custom" hypnosis experience.

As for the effects, I can assure you that none of it is permanent. The hypnosis plants a trigger to enter the pony state, and an untrigger to come back to your normal state. And if you feel that pony hypnosis isn't right for you after a couple of tries, or you want to try a different pony file, there's the reset file that will erase all effects of prior pony hypnosis. If you're not thinking about pony hypnosis at all, there's still general reset files that are meant to remove the effects of any and all hypnosis.

Forgive me if I rambled a bit there, but I hope this helps. :)

• Brohoof 2

I tried Rainbow Dash. The tail was weird but it worked. The hooves worked so well I couldn't separate my fingers for like 20 minutes but it didn't hurt it was funny. I was visualizing a lot of the scenes of Rainbow from the show, but in first person instead.  would recommend definitely. Really relaxing and feels cool.

• Brohoof 2

@

I am not sure why. I never knew they had a anthro pegasus file.@

You'll have to sign up at Hypnoponies.net. :)

Once you are approved, a new section should appear called Spellbooks.

Oh, I see then... thanks! Gotta try this now.
  • Brohoof 1

I have listened to the Rainbow Dash audio script a few times now, and I all I have really felt was a judge in my left arm, as if it was turning into one of my fore legs. That is all I have really gotten, though.

• Brohoof 1

Does anypony know why the anthro pegasus file was removed

It was written back in the old 4chan days where there weren't many measures in keeping the files safe to listen to. The anthro pegasus file was meant to be a permanent file.

• Brohoof 2