Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Ooh,  I see what was the lockdown about? or rather what caused it and happened? I was away for a long while, due to grounding and just that I've just forget about it too, personally I'm just too lazy. lol

Ooh,  I see what was the lockdown about? or rather what caused it and happened? I was away for a long while, due to grounding and just that I've just forget about it too, personally I'm just too lazy. lol

We got WAY too off topic, mixing Tulpa discussion and hypnosis, but Tulpas were the main off topic discussion... Anyways, yeah, I quit hypnosis, mainly due to the fact I'm focusing on Tulpa development, but I might go back if I get better headphones. Headphones are a big issue to me...

We got WAY too off topic, mixing Tulpa discussion and hypnosis, but Tulpas were the main off topic discussion... Anyways, yeah, I quit hypnosis, mainly due to the fact I'm focusing on Tulpa development, but I might go back if I get better headphones. Headphones are a big issue to me...

Wait, your going to develop a tulpa? I was thinking of it but didn't go for it, as its forever...

Wait, your going to develop a tulpa? I was thinking of it but didn't go for it, as its forever...

Yup, it seemed interesting to me and intrigued me after doing a little pony hypnosis, so the roots started here ^^ I just need better headphones and I'd do more hypnosis.

Yup, it seemed interesting to me and intrigued me after doing a little pony hypnosis, so the roots started here ^^ I just need better headphones and I'd do more hypnosis.

Ah I see, I hope it goes out well with you though, I was a little... uuh, cautious of it and I wouldn't know if I want one for the rest of my life, though it would be nice but it would mean sharing thoughts, emotions and such. And that the fact if you got a partner you'd have to tell her/him about the tulpa as well.

You shoudn't have to worry too much about getting unwanted tulpa. If you have no desire to have a tulpa, you won't get one. 

The being reason I believe ponies get tulpa from the files is because one of the ways to active force is meditation, and hypnosis is a form of meditation, thus for some this causes a tulpa to appear.

Ah I see, I hope it goes out well with you though, I was a little... uuh, cautious of it and I wouldn't know if I want one for the rest of my life, though it would be nice but it would mean sharing thoughts, emotions and such. And that the fact if you got a partner you'd have to tell her/him about the tulpa as well.

[Hi sir vinyl :D I am cherry Nihi's second tulpa, I was also created when nihi listened to the pinkie hypnosis, anyway about your fear of tulpas.. hihi ^.^ you need to feer tulpas or we are very hearthwarming and very caring to our host. there are not side or bad effects but of course if you treat your tulpa badly.. :( that might leave to some.. One to one talk..but anyway if you treat them with love and care, you'll have a companion, a family There's no need for you to worry hihi ^.^]

Hello vinyl dash If you don't know me yet.. i am Nihi i used to listen to hypnosis twilight file before, but i quit because yeah, i guess you know why X3 also are you gonna return on listening to the vinyl hypnosis file? :)

Edited by Nihi The Brony
  • Brohoof 1

[Hi sir vinyl :D I am cherry Nihi's second tulpa, I was also created when nihi listened to the pinkie hypnosis, anyway about your fear of tulpas.. hihi ^.^ you need to feer tulpas or we are very hearthwarming and very caring to our host. there are not side or bad effects but of course if you treat your tulpa badly.. :( that might leave to some.. One to one talk..but anyway if you treat them with love and care, you'll have a companion, a family There's no need for you to worry hihi ^.^]

Hello vinyl dash If you don't know me yet.. i am Nihi i used to listen to hypnosis twilight file before, but i quit because yeah, i guess you know why X3 also are you gonna return on listening to the vinyl hypnosis file? :)

Actually I was thinking of it but it didn't really have that effect off of me, tho I was thinking of a Vinyl tulpa as I need someone there for me and all, tho its a huge choice because I heard it was kinda like making life, I didn't do my full research on it yet tho...

• Brohoof 1

Before we go off topic and get locked again... :v

If you want to talk or discuss about tulpae, I think there's a thread about them somewhere (I think it was in the everfree forest, also don't take this as some sort of backseat moderation, it's more of an advice, as you might want to ask in a place where more people can answer you)

As for the "no effect"... How long have you been doing hypnosis before you gave up?

Edited by External Project

Before we go off topic and get locked again... :v

If you want to talk or discuss about tulpae, I think there's a thread about them somewhere (I think it was in the everfree forest, also don't take this as some sort of backseat moderation, it's more of an advice, as you might want to ask in a place where more people can answer you)

As for the "no effect"... How long have you been doing hypnosis before you gave up?

Well just didn't get the same "effects" but I kinda still didn't "believe", but I did believe I got the personality, not sure if it went away or blended in... LOL

Actually I was thinking of it but it didn't really have that effect off of me, tho I was thinking of a Vinyl tulpa as I need someone there for me and all, tho its a huge choice because I heard it was kinda like making life, I didn't do my full research on it yet tho...

It's kinda is, and heh.. you reminded me like I was when i am curious about making a tulpa XP

Anyway... about hypnosis and let's try to talk about hypnosis XP. It's really been a while also i really don't feel the effects anymore, but i found another simplier and more effective way of hypnotism... I let Cherry or summer hypnotizse me.. to thinking i am a pony and by gawd it works... very much XP

• Brohoof 1

It's kinda is, and heh.. you reminded me like I was when i am curious about making a tulpa XP

Anyway... about hypnosis and let's try to talk about hypnosis XP. It's really been a while also i really don't feel the effects anymore, but i found another simplier and more effective way of hypnotism... I let Cherry or summer hypnotizse me.. to thinking i am a pony and by gawd it works... very much XP

Yes I keep on going off topic lol, I tried it but I guess you can say that the personality rubbed off to me, I don't know if it faded or if it blended in with mine. I can actually do the file as I have it downloaded on my phone also with a reset file too.

I think it's sad how this thread has fallen to ruin.

Well the thread actually got locked down for a few days last month because we got off topic. We all moved to a pm thread where we talk about anything. Haven't really done a hypno session in a while but i need to pick it up again

Well the thread actually got locked down for a few days last month because we got off topic. We all moved to a pm thread where we talk about anything. Haven't really done a hypno session in a while but i need to pick it up again

I don't know what it is, but I somehow got WORSE.  Maybe it's because of school, or because I haven't seen the show in a while, or the fact that I have pitiful headphones at the moment, but any progress I had garnered has now seemingly dissipated into nothingness.

I don't know what it is, but I somehow got WORSE. Maybe it's because of school, or because I haven't seen the show in a while, or the fact that I have pitiful headphones at the moment, but any progress I had garnered has now seemingly dissipated into nothingness.

Unfortunately my mind is like a sponge: it absorbs everything from the files. I pretty much feel the pony changes without the use of the hypno files....plus i also created certain things in my head that i don't want to say (mainly because it is unrelated to this thread)

Unfortunately my mind is like a sponge: it absorbs everything from the files. I pretty much feel the pony changes without the use of the hypno files....plus i also created certain things in my head that i don't want to say (mainly because it is unrelated to this thread)

You'd better be careful.  A sponge absorbs more than water: it can absorb many a foul liquid as well.

You'd better be careful. A sponge absorbs more than water: it can absorb many a foul liquid as well.

It's fine i have control over it....sometimes. Randomly i would get hooflock and feel like a pony. Most of the time now i usually use the spa and flight files

It's fine i have control over it....sometimes. Randomly i would get hooflock and feel like a pony. Most of the time now i usually use the spa and flight files

Sometimes?  Just be careful, alright?  If you have problems controlling it, try to train yourself.

Hello everypony!

Wow , @@TSG

It's been awhile friend, I was wondering what happened to you.

I've been trying to get in sessions, but it's the holidays so they are kinda hard to complete stove at the end of the days I'm just wore out.

Physical sensations are still minimal, the mental and such are rather notable, such as the occasional moment again when I would wonder about Canterlot and such. Such wonders ^^"

Hello everypony!

Wow , @@TSG

It's been awhile friend, I was wondering what happened to you.

I've been trying to get in sessions, but it's the holidays so they are kinda hard to complete stove at the end of the days I'm just wore out.

Physical sensations are still minimal, the mental and such are rather notable, such as the occasional moment again when I would wonder about Canterlot and such. Such wonders ^^"

I had school, and it's dominated my time (that and Team Fortress 2, anyway).