Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

@

You're welcome :) as for night loops I'm not sure. I do day sessions.

And just a friendly reminder, stay.committed to the file you've chosen. Never use multiple files at once.

If you want to use another file use the reset file.

I refuse to allow this thread to vanish.

Update. While my fond memories I've accumulated have still been ever present, the physical traits still take their slow process.

The tail though is becoming more notable, and I tend to find myself wanting to arc my back whilst laying down to uncramp my said imagery tail. I've noticed I've become more studious, notably in my research.

Whilst in search I've found myself listing deeper between advantages between bullpup and conventional firing mechanisms on firearms... I'm a gun nut lol x3 Dangerous Twilight.

@

Hello there,

Welcome to le thread, a lot of the activity here has kinda died after a temporary lock but have no fear as semi-experienced hypnosis user I can help give you advice.

What exactly is scaring you?

@

Hello there,

Welcome to le thread, a lot of the activity here has kinda died after a temporary lock but have no fear as semi-experienced hypnosis user I can help give you advice.

What exactly is scaring you?

The fact is that if I did this (I'm a very impatient person) it would likely be on a school day. Honestly, this came out as a joke to me at first, but then I watched some YouTube hypnotism videos and one worked a little. That spooked me. What scares me is the possible side effects. 

@

I see, not saying I'm putting you off but I doubt that the effects could happen immediately just from watching a video.

Tell me, which pony file did you watch?

I didn't. I made a membership an hour ago, and I'm waiting for it to be verified by a administrator. I would watch the Twilight Sparkle one or the Fluttershy one. 

@

Alrighty then,

Something I want you to understand if you haven't read it in the guide posts on Hypnoponies forum: Do not, REPEAT Do NOT use multiple files.

Stick to one file for your sessions. If you ever wish to change files please use the Reset file.

Didn't want to toss in a bag of sudden tension but I can't stress enough how important it is to stay onto one file. EKP is not a fun experience from what some users tell me.

@

Alrighty then,

Something I want you to understand if you haven't read it in the guide posts on Hypnoponies forum: Do not, REPEAT Do NOT use multiple files.

Stick to one file for your sessions. If you ever wish to change files please use the Reset file.

Didn't want to toss in a bag of sudden tension but I can't stress enough how important it is to stay onto one file. EKP is not a fun experience from what some users tell me.

Ok then. I'll message you when I hypnotize myself (if you'd want to know).

I didn't. I made a membership an hour ago, and I'm waiting for it to be verified by a administrator. I would watch the Twilight Sparkle one or the Fluttershy one. 

Typically, it shouldn't take longer than 24 hours

or ten seconds, depending on when the Admins check the new accounts

Typically, it shouldn't take longer than 24 hours

or ten seconds, depending on when the Admins check the new accounts

@

Alrighty then,

Ok it got verified. I'll try it sometime.

Worth a shot, I'm desperate, just found out about a test on Wednesday today and I have one tomorrow(or today I guess considering it is 1 for me) so I am totally screwed, even now I'm slacking by being on here. lol

It will take a few sessions before you start noticing the changes. Most of the time you won't get the changes on the first try

A shame, regardless this is pretty cool and will definitely give it a shot once school stops throwing me so many surprises.

Yeah it does take time but the more you do the file the greater the effects.

Ok looking at it right now, I was brushing my teeth when I was gone. 

You better be kidding me. Freaking trojan.

You're kidding right? I seriously just turned my AV off a few mins before I DLed it cuz it hogs up my bandwidth with its constant traffic sniffing. Gonna test it with Kapersky, it certainly couldn't with everyone else DLing it I hope. It's clean on my end with Kapersky AV.