Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

So I've found myself getting more into style related things. I got my hair done Tuesday and there was this other woman there getting her hair done. She pretty much had my dream hair, like I was legit fangirling over how fabulous her hair was. I wanted to go over to her and be like Oh my gosh I love your hair! But I decided to behave myself.

• Brohoof 2

I'll try it but first I need to know : How long do the effects last ?

Most effects wear off after a few minutes to a few hours. Even so, there is a reverse trigger you can use to turn off the effects when needed.

it didnt work for me :( i tried pinkie pie, the only thing that happend is that everything got blurry

i think i did something wrong..

Same here but... I don't know I think it worked can't tell. But when I would open my eyes it'd be blurry

No it half worked for me.> :(. You lied.

Are we even talking about the same subject here? I'm pointing out the "We only use 10% of our brain." statement is a myth. I'm not lying in any way, shape or form. If you want to know that I'm not lying, click that link or google it for more information.

Are we even talking about the same subject here? I'm pointing out the "We only use 10% of our brain." statement is a myth. I'm not lying in any way, shape or form. If you want to know that I'm not lying, click that link or google it for more information.

? That post isnt even there any more. I rrealize that that didn't make any sense so I wrote something else that made more sense to put there. So sorry for the inconvenience. Edited by cybernote nyan

Use hypnosis to become a pony? This sounds like a sick and wrong corruption of the mental arts.

So BUCK YEAH, I'm going to do it!

...Just as soon as somepony else goes first, tries them all, and checks if they work or not. My mind doesn't work the same as other people's, (The old red-and-blue 3d paper glasses don't work on me.)

Well I did the rainbow dash one and it like half worked the mane and hoof part was hard. But don't worry, it's totally safe! (I think)
  • Brohoof 1

Well I did the rainbow dash one and it like half worked the mane and hoof part was hard. But don't worry, it's totally safe! (I think)

Alright. Now, do these things work on people with a... different kind of mind? I'm reluctant to say Divergent, but that is a rather apt metaphor for it, going purely from what is seen in the movie.

It explains that the myth is a misconception and exaggeration of early researching of the brain.

True dat, to put it bluntly. That "10%/90%/20% of the brain" nonsense is exactly that: Nonsense designed to cheaply justify why character A suddenly has super-psychic powers.

Alright. Now, do these things work on people with a... different kind of mind? I'm reluctant to say Divergent, but that is a rather apt metaphor for it, going purely from what is seen in the movie.

Well. I have high-functioning autism, and they often say that autistic people's brains are 'wired' differently, if that's the kind of different you're talking about. And from past experience, I can safely say that the hypnosis works as well for me as well as it does for the average person. It's really a matter of being able to get into trance, I suppose, because if you do that, the suggestions come through more clearly and the changes come more easily.

• Brohoof 1

Well. I have high-functioning autism, and they often say that autistic people's brains are 'wired' differently, if that's the kind of different you're talking about. And from past experience, I can safely say that the hypnosis works as well for me as well as it does for the average person. It's really a matter of being able to get into trance, I suppose, because if you do that, the suggestions come through more clearly and the changes come more easily.

I also have that, and, it's worked pretty good.

When I've done it.

WHERE IS THAT AJ 2.0 FILE

It makes me sad that they aren't offering the file publically anymore...

Would it be uncouth of me to ask someone to leak it?

The 2.0 file was never made. The closest you can get to the 2.0 file is to edit out the experience portion of the 3.0 file.

The 2.0 file was never made. The closest you can get to the 2.0 file is to edit out the experience portion of the 3.0 file.

but what about the 3.0 file then? Can I ask someone to leak that? Or is that not allowed for a reason I'm not aware of?

• Brohoof 1