Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

I've recently did another session. The physical changes are becoming far more notable but could be better. As before, my mentality has kept its immersive state. Always thinking about "my" friends, Canterlot castle and so forth.

I've noticed during my sessions that when the body changes begin their descriptions my muscles would seemingly flinch and twitch.

I've concluded due to my disorder I'm always needing some form of movement, that staying in a still pose can feel rather unnatural.

I'll continue updates later.

Twitching is normal and shows a sign that you are indeed in trance. I've been twitching myself during sessions.

I can vouch for that, too, at least from previous experience. I always did get twitchy during the physical changes in my sessions; namely, when the wings came. You know that feeling when you get a tingle down your spine? I'm really sensitive to that, and it almost always happens when it comes to the wings; so when it happens, I remember that I would always twitch or jerk a little but still be in trance.

More updates.

Physical sensations are more notable, the best to describe, my limbs feel... Thicker? More solid. When ever I thought upon my tail I had this urge to arch my back a bit (during sessions I lay down) to give it the room it needs.

My horn has a faded notability, but its there. I noticed when I exited from session my voice was slightly lighter, not very light but not its usual tone.

--

A question, how do you feel whenever a trigger is stated? Is there a common sensation that occurs? Each time my session would end I felt the changes just momentarily fade out and I'm back to me. Triggers having no effect so far.

Also, say during session you get an irritation on your skin , is it okay to scratch it? Will it disrupt the session?

Hi, guys! It's been a long time since I've done the hypnosis, mainly because I've been spending a Lott more time on Tulpa forums. But, I'm back...probably. I'll finally have a long-ish break from school to do this, so..yay. Because it's been a while, I may not feel as any changes as usual though.

Oh my gosh, page FOUR HUNDRED AND SEVEN? Oh...wow.

Edited by Midnight Gaze

@

Hello there,

The site you're looking for is called Hypnoponies.net

In order to access these files you'll need to first create a profile onto their site. Once created, an administrator will have to authorize you before you can download any files.

A little scared to try this (or any other form of hypnosis), has anyone experienced anything negative from continued usage? I'd like to be a pony but don't want to experience sleep paralysis or anything.

A little scared to try this (or any other form of hypnosis), has anyone experienced anything negative from continued usage? I'd like to be a pony but don't want to experience sleep paralysis or anything.

If you're responsible, no. But I'm not the pony to talk to.

@

Hello there,

To answer your question I haven't heard of sleep paralysis being a complication. And to reassure you if used properly pony hypnosis is 110% safe! :)

I had just recently finished a session actually.

After a massive hiatus I've been using the Fluttershy file the last few nights but I'm so exhausted by the end of the day that I keep falling asleep in the middle of it -_- Last night I felt a slightl sensation in my hands but that's it. I'll keep trying I guess

Question. Back in august, I tried the Rainbow Dash file once or twice and I got some decent progress. After a very long time of not using the files here I am having used the Fluttershy one a few times, without much success. I accidentally clicked on the RD one and I greatly prefer the music/ambiance noise used in that one. Since I've had little to no success with the Fluttershy file, should I still use the reset file? And if so, will one listen suffice (and would it matter if I fell asleep during it)?

Question. Back in august, I tried the Rainbow Dash file once or twice and I got some decent progress. After a very long time of not using the files here I am having used the Fluttershy one a few times, without much success. I accidentally clicked on the RD one and I greatly prefer the music/ambiance noise used in that one. Since I've had little to no success with the Fluttershy file, should I still use the reset file? And if so, will one listen suffice (and would it matter if I fell asleep during it)?

Most people say that it's best to go ahead and use the reset, just to be on the safe side. They also recommend more than once for the same reason. You could probably get away with one listen, but do it more than once if you'd rather be on the safe side.

On another note, I got the SleepPhones I wanted for Christmas! Now that I'll be able to listen to tracks comfortably in my bed, I'll hopefully start again on the Dash file tonight. It's been a long time since I've actually listened to a hypno file, but I haven't reset since then. I'm hoping that'll help the effects come back more strongly.

Most people say that it's best to go ahead and use the reset, just to be on the safe side. They also recommend more than once for the same reason. You could probably get away with one listen, but do it more than once if you'd rather be on the safe side.

On another note, I got the SleepPhones I wanted for Christmas! Now that I'll be able to listen to tracks comfortably in my bed, I'll hopefully start again on the Dash file tonight. It's been a long time since I've actually listened to a hypno file, but I haven't reset since then. I'm hoping that'll help the effects come back more strongly.

All right well I think for now I'll just try to find a different fluttershy file that I like. If I do decide I want to try a different one I'll be thorough with the reset file.

• Brohoof 1

So I started on the Rainbow Dash file again... But, right now, I'm considering a reset / switching files. Firstly, I think Rainbow Dash's personality is bleeding into mine, as it has been since I first started the file. Sure, I feel more self confident, but I also feel more... brash, if that's the right word, and I end up being more confrontational when someone says something I don't like. This has literally caused friction between my grandma and I. Not good.

I also feel lazier, yet restless. Go figure. I don't have as much motivation to do things as I used to. Not good either; I want to draw and write and such, but I can't bring myself to.

I really did want to be a pegasus... But I just think it's not doing it for me. Rainbow Dash doesn't feel right for me anymore. I'm considering possibly doing Rarity instead.

• Brohoof 2

To was told to help spread this around

For those who use you YouTube files, this is the reset file for pony hypnosis. many of the youtube videos don't mention the reset file and i think many ponies that try to listen to all the files a once are not properly informed on what EKP is. this needs to spread like wildfire on all the pony hypno files on youtube. ask the uploaders to add this file to the descriptions/annotations so ponies know they should'nt listen to more than one file.

• Brohoof 1