Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Sign up on http://hypnoponies.net/ and wait for an admin to approve your account. Then you'll have access to the file section.

At this point, put the file on a media player of your chosing (like your phone) and listen to it while you're in a comfortable position (such as sitting/laying down on the couch)

If you can, you can download the loop file so you can loop it while you're asleep.

what is this supposed to do exactly?

this is just harmless internet drugs right??

Well, this sucks, I've made an account and apparently the password they sent me doesn't work either....

So recap: My original password didn't work, the one they sent me didn't work and the new one they sent me didn't work -.-

@@Neko

Hypnosis works like this, while you listen to the file you've chosen a repeating frequency of binaural beats will be playing.

These beats are set I believe at 4 hertz, which will induce (if you allow it) a relaxing demeanor. Its basically to help ease your mind into a calm state.

During such the narrator will be guiding along by and saying suggestions and such. The important aspect to this is to keep your focus on the voice.

@@Neko

I want to reassure you that Hypnosis will only work if you want it to. That's the cool thing about.

No one is gonna make you try it.

If you feel like you're still uneasy before a session, just chill for a bit.

Have a good drink, listen to soothing music, or whatever simply allows you to relax.

Validation usually takes only 24 hours.

• Brohoof 1

Well, this sucks, I've made an account and apparently the password they sent me doesn't work either....

So recap: My original password didn't work, the one they sent me didn't work and the new one they sent me didn't work -.-

Did you wait for a moderator to approve your account?

It just says my password is incorrect, haven't even tried assessing files yet b'cuz i cant log in.

Hmm, might have to shoot an email to the admins there

been waiting nearly  3 days

Just curious, what name(s) did you register with?

they sure do take their sweet time checking on new applicants :/

is there any other download links?

The only links available are through the hypnoponies site. Another alternative is to search pony hypnosis through youtube

should i try pinkie or twi first? (also what exactly is the parroting technique)

Parroting is for developing a Tulpa, not Hypnosis, but since we got locked down for discussing them her ex if you're interested in what a Tulpa is there's a thread for that.

Edited by Blueman15

@

Well it rally depends on the person in my opinion.

For me in my first three weeks things like feeling hooves and such, were like these odd tingling sensations in my limbs.

My most notable feature so far is my horn. Not quite fully notable, but I know it's the most when I feel.

Again I've still got a lot to do. Even after doing this for months. It's difficult for me because as a diagnosee of ADHD it's hard to settle my mind..

So for me it'll take longer then usual.

I know a friend who's reached into a full pony state, I'll ask him for you.

• Brohoof 1