Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Yep its always a joy whenever Fluttershy decides to stop by.

It was an even bigger joy when i saw the conversation between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash a few days ago.

Wait till you see vinyl stop by

Then that would be awesome

It was an even bigger joy when i saw the conversation between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash a few days ago.

Yea that was funny reading through it, was kind of surprised since that was the first time i reached full mental changes.

Then that would be awesome

I would love to see a conversation between vinyl and octavia

THAT Would be awesome

Yea that was funny reading through it, was kind of surprised since that was the first time i reached full mental changes.

One thing i've been noticing on the Fluttershy posts is that she is getting used to typing using her hooves. I kind of helped her with that by leaving notes next to my laptop asking her to type out a sentence in a certain time

One thing i've been noticing on the Fluttershy posts is that she is getting used to typing using her hooves. I kind of helped her with that by leaving notes next to my laptop asking her to type out a sentence in a certain time

Yea she is definitely much better than where Rainbow is.

Well i'm going AFK for a while. Got to get to work. Be back around 10:00 pm pst.

Yea she is definitely much better than where Rainbow is.

You should try what i did with fluttershy. Train rainbow dash on how to type fast on a keyboard

Screw typing ettiqiute 

I Dont even have that in my human body

Ha, neither do I. 

....Which is bad, 'cause I want to be a writer.

So, I told my best friend about this a while ago, and she was like "How do you know this is real? It's the internet! They could be lying!" And I said:

So, yay for internet references. A lot of people at my school have seen Charlie the Unicorn.

Edited by Midnight Gaze

Geez i feel hella dizzy right now and my left hand is a hoof........oh hey look Fluttershy posted here again :squee: . I seriously need to find time to record myself in the Flutterstate

Any idea when you can do that?

Wow....mental changes in that time? 

Yea i mean I did it once a day and let the files play while i slept two or three different nights but yea thats about all i did. For some reason me clearing my mind and buying into the hypnosis has usually been pretty easy for me.

So, update : I've decided I wanted to switch flies. Relax, I'll have reset file ready. The new pony I'll try is Octavia. So I'll be doing the reset and I'll continue my sessions and give updates whenever I can.

So, update : I've decided I wanted to switch flies. Relax, I'll have reset file ready. The new pony I'll try is Octavia. So I'll be doing the reset and I'll continue my sessions and give updates whenever I can.

No wait!

Damnit i need to get that vinyl file done

For the last few days every now and again I was feeling something weird on my back. I kept reaching under my shirt and feeling around for the disturbance, and I even checked if there was something stuck to my shirt. It was bothering me so much and I didn't know what it was. I realize now it's just my wings being triggered, and upon discovering this I flipped and started trying to 'move' them, but I've been unsuccessful outside of a slight tugging feeling.

Well time to do another Rainbow Session, did not do one yesterday since I had to get up early today and was just tired yesterday so should be interesting to see how the session goes after taking an off day.