Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

The original host has complete control of the original body. If a tulpa takes over the body in any way, the host can gain control over the tulpa. 

Although there are few and rare cases that a host cannot gain control back, it is usually because of something to do with the host not wanting control (sometimes caused by depression) or if the host is sleeping and the tulpa somehow gains control.

I stand corrected

I thought hosts could not switch back on their own. I know you can "block" possession, but not switching.

At least that's what most people said on IRC/.info if I recall correctly. I never switched with anything :V

Aaaand yes. Don't make a tulpa to permaswitch. That's god awful

I stand corrected

I thought hosts could not switch back on their own. I know you can "block" possession, but not switching.

At least that's what most people said on IRC/.info if I recall correctly. I never switched with anything :V

Aaaand yes. Don't make a tulpa to permaswitch. That's god awful

Wait, now you guys are confusing me...

I thought a tulpa is when you imagine something that isn't there

(Doesn't it have to be like... Alive? E.g) Fluttershy?))

Halp.

Wait, now you guys are confusing me...

I thought a tulpa is when you imagine something that isn't there

(Doesn't it have to be like... Alive? E.g) Fluttershy?))

Halp.

Uhm.

Tulpae are like imaginary friends, except they eventually become nothing short of a person (they can even think and solve problems on their own, separatedly from your thought stream). Except they have no body of their own and live inside yours :v

The permaswitch I was talking about is when people think "Oh I'm going to make a tulpa, then hand over my life to them so I get to chill in the wonderland for the rest of my life". This often leads to full blown insanity

Edited by Colon Vee

You know what. I think I might not try hypnotism anymore until I have A LOT of free time. I found this post on hypnoponies:

Side effects may include: hooflock, accidental tulpa, temporary inability to walk, talking in a squeaky fallsetto, getting laughed at/beaten at school, changes in sexual orientation and wanting to be the pet. These could range from mild to moderate and could be permanent.

I think I may be starting to get one of those side effects.

A bit personal but the change in Sexual Orientation. I am starting to get attracted to guys aswell as Girls.

Umm ok that's a little weird. Ok i think i might be going into the flutterstate soon. My whole body feels more like a pony body right now

One question :v

This has something to do with hypnosis, believe me :v

Now in your opinion, which one of the characters for which files are available would make the best bartender, excluding pinkie?

I need to know because of reasons

Also hai Chris (I believe that's your name, right?) I'm good. Tell Fluttershy I said hi if you get to talk to her :v

One question :v

This has something to do with hypnosis, believe me :v

Now in your opinion, which one of the characters for which files are available would make the best bartender, excluding pinkie?

I need to know because of reasons

Also hai Chris (I believe that's your name, right?) I'm good. Tell Fluttershy I said hi if you get to talk to her :v

Yeah chris is my name. And i also told fluttershy you said hi and she says hi back :)

School does tend to get in the way. I will be listening to a file a little later today but today I've pretty much felt wings and ears constantly today

Update: so both of my hands were under hooflock a few min ago. It ended but when i hit both hooves together it made a hoof clop sound. AWESOME..........i mean yay

Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

I'm glad I am not the only one.

Fun fact though, hypnosis only can strengthen what you already have. Deep down I've always felt less "masculine" than most others, but using the files really helped to bring out my more feminine side. And I have no regrets :P

Also, for those afraid of having your own gender changed, it won't happen if you absolutely do not want it to. I've known many ponies still consider themselves male even after a year of using them.

• Brohoof 1

Should I reset and not have her as my 2nd personality

Because I want to see these physical features.

Anyone have some good tips on creating a tulpa?

Update: I did not have a big energy surge today. I just had to move my foot constantly.

I want her to pop out.

• Brohoof 1