Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

(edited)

I see some pictures and some figures of some ponies i know. Oh wow a wristband of some sort with me on it. Uh oh these humans are in the room again. They look like they are busy doing something and hardly notice me.

Try not to talk to them if you don't have to.  Could you do me a favour and say, "Revert to normal" aloud, please?

Edited by TSG

Yeah this is chris speaking. Let me guess i was typing again as fluttershy

Yeah.  I was about to start the Twilight hypnosis, but lo and behold, you posted as Fluttershy.  I knew you didn't plan on being her today, so I got her to say Revert to normal.  Any idea what could have triggered it?

Yeah. I was about to start the Twilight hypnosis, but lo and behold, you posted as Fluttershy. I knew you didn't plan on being her today, so I got her to say Revert to normal. Any idea what could have triggered it?

Well last i remember i was about to go to bed and i decided to listen to music on my ipod to make me go to sleep. The song that came up was "may the best pet win" and as it started i felt very dizzy and pretty much don't remember what happened until now.

Well last i remember i was about to go to bed and i decided to listen to music on my ipod to make me go to sleep. The song that came up was "may the best pet win" and as it started i felt very dizzy and pretty much don't remember what happened until now.

Well, at least I managed to snap you out of it.  Read the exchange; it started and ended abruptly.

Well, at least I managed to snap you out of it. Read the exchange; it started and ended abruptly.

yeah i was reading it just now. Thank god my mom and brother aren't looking at me weird but i think was a little too close. Thanks for snapping me out of it.

yeah i was reading it just now. Thank god my mom and brother aren't looking at me weird but i think was a little too close. Thanks for snapping me out of it.

No problem.  You might want to clear your ipod of Fluttershy, or this might happen again.

No problem. You might want to clear your ipod of Fluttershy, or this might happen again.

I'll just make a seperate playlist that plays songs other than MLP and the hypnosis files. That way i can avoid this. Well it's getting late and i need some rest. Thanks again and have a good night :)

(edited)

I'll just make a seperate playlist that plays songs other than MLP and the hypnosis files. That way i can avoid this. Well it's getting late and i need some rest. Thanks again and have a good night :)

Talk to you tomorrow.  Good night.

Edited by TSG

Can anyone link to the actual hypnosis for me? I can't find it. >.<

All of the files can be found on hypnoponies.net, but you have to register and be approved before you can download them.  However, several of the files were uploaded to YouTube, and can be found by simply typing in, "Pony Hypnosis".  The videos are like this one: 

I need some help on relaxing guys. Any ideas?

Get comfortable, listen to calming music before a session, and take deep breaths.  Try not to think about anything except the sound of their voice.

All of the files can be found on hypnoponies.net, but you have to register and be approved before you can download them.  However, several of the files were uploaded to YouTube, and can be found by simply typing in, "Pony Hypnosis".  The videos are like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITzlUOP0kAE

Get comfortable, listen to calming music before a session, and take deep breaths.  Try not to think about anything except the sound of their voice.

Ah thank you. I wanna be RD. XD

Y'know, I think I've gathered enough info for a Do's and Don't's post.

DO - Relax in the best way possible. Lay your head down.

DON'T - Get distracted from the voice.

DO - Believe in the hypnosis. The more skeptical you are, the harder it is to put you into a trance.

DON'T - Mix files.

DO - Use the reset file before switching to a different file.

DON'T - Trigger the state in public unless you have nothing to lose.

DO - Avoid the perma-pony hypnosis.

DON'T - Forget to write in this thread during the hypnosis.

DO - Leave a note or two for your pony self. Explain what this thing with buttons on it is and how to use it.

DON'T - Panic. Everything will be fine. Those disclaimers are there most likely to scare off people below eighteen.

Chris, you have joined the ranks of the strangest effects. You see, you are experiencing abrupt amnesia. Amnesia should not be an effect caused by this hypnosis. The file does not tell you to get amnesia or anything, but it still does happens. You quite literally, but not negatively lose your mind. This should not be possible. There's been a few others here who also "lost their mind" (to a pony), there's one who got a disembodied tulpa and a severe headache too. There's been some other strange happenings too. Thing is, I joined this thread halfway through where we are now, and before I joined, there was nobody experiencing any strange effects at all. This could potentially tie in with some of my other happenings at other times, and the way the multiverse works (which I reverse-engineered myself). People think of things like aliens and alternate universes as "strange", but to be honest, it's not any stranger than the existence of the human race.

Anyways, I will definitely start having a shape eye on this thread again, since things appear to be on the brink of insanity.

Thing is, I joined this thread halfway through where we are now, and before I joined, there was nobody experiencing any strange effects at all. This could potentially tie in with some of my other happenings at other times, and the way the multiverse works (which I reverse-engineered myself). People think of things like aliens and alternate universes as "strange", but to be honest, it's not any stranger than the existence of the human race.

He just had a psychological hiccup.

Oh, a topic about the PonyHypnosis ? I never thought that I could find one here.

I tried two of them one year ago, the RD one and the VinylScratch one. But they did'nt work on me. It was relaxing but nothing more.

Maybe because it was a translation (I listened them in French) ?

Maybe because I wasn't enough relaxed befiore starting ?

I don't know but I think I'll try some of the original Hypnosis