open My Little Hetalia: Friendship is War (always open)

Honestly2awesome

Soldiers, man your stations!

Prussia!

A-and Canada here!

Here to send all our friends on a journey to Ponyville!

ooc link:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/46151-my-little-hetalia-friendship-is-war/#entry1103113

So, basically, the countries, cities, and states of the world end up in Ponyville! But they're still human.

Canada: It's sorta Englands fault...

Prussia: Its totally England's fault!

Well, good luck, and Yaoi on!

• 2 weeks later...

as a changeling I think my standing in a possible war is truly vital. we changelings are the perfect spies only detectable by magic wich the humans do not posses making it very easy to sneak into their cities and infiltrate them. in terms of love how ever. thats a different policy...the humans foods are disgusting full of fats and other horrible choices. im surprised their entire race isn't fully bloated...well for now ill just be on the sidelines manipulating everyone....war is magic

as a changeling I think my standing in a possible war is truly vital. we changelings are the perfect spies only detectable by magic wich the humans do not posses making it very easy to sneak into their cities and infiltrate them. in terms of love how ever. thats a different policy...the humans foods are disgusting full of fats and other horrible choices. im surprised their entire race isn't fully bloated...well for now ill just be on the sidelines manipulating everyone....war is magic

Canada: ...M-maple!

Prussia: ...What? Do you mean America when you say fat? *confused* Um....War isn't the best thing...I mean, look at these kickass scars that i got from the wars I've Been in! Hurt like hell though....

Canada: Gilbert...I think we should get away from this...uh...guy....

Prussia: ???