Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

The one thing I love the most about Applejack is the value that she has in her family.  I use her example to teach my children on how to be loyal to your family brings joy; and anyone who watches her can see that joy, too.

post-36321-0-32049500-1452228251_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

The one thing I love the most about Applejack is the value that she has in her family.  I use her example to teach my children on how to be loyal to your family brings joy; and anyone who watches her can see that joy, too.

This is one of my favorite things about Applejack. Just today, my daughter and I were busting out singing Apples Together; Apples Forever in the car on the way home from school and loved how we're a great and loyal family. 

• Brohoof 2

Applejack is my third favorite pony, after Rarity and Pinkie!  :please: 

There's just something about her personality that makes her so lovable.  :toldya: 

Aside from that she's sweet and altogether I just love AJ episodes! :smug:  Especially with Pinkie, Dash, or Rarity!

Buy some Apples EVERYPONY!

FANMADE_Applejack_eating_hat.gif

• Brohoof 4

I say, there's room for two trend setting Fashionistas in Ponyville. 

Now that you got a Rarity profile picture, I got this scene in my head: Applejack, after a long and painful process of giving birth to her filly, she earned a well deserved rest. Her husband and friends wait until she wakes up, and at one moment, Rarity ask AJ "What name are you going to give your filly? AJ looks at her, smiles, and answer "Applejewel". Rarity is surprised, and starts to laugh, and just before the others reprimand her, AJ does too 

Who's a silly pony?

StilllifeAppulsbyPikachanY1929623728.png

nice back

TwistyAJbyodooee390398299.png

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 2

Applejack is awesome! She is my second favorite Pony. She inspires me to not procrastinate and work hard to get things done. 

Edited by ChB