Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

I dunno how many of you play the MLP Gameloft app, but if you guys remember the Season 1 episode where Twilight, Rarity, and Applejack were having a sleepover at Golden Oaks Library, and Rarity made Applejack put on that dress, take a look at THIS!

attachicon.gifimage.png

Looks like that same dress will be available to craft for Applejack. The corresponding event hasn't been put up yet, but I know I'm gonna go for it.

. Oh yes i did whatch that episode and remember that dress, I play mlp Gameloft too , I realy like it
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

any pony else think the new cover pic for the site is just the cutest! Apple bloom and Big Mac! Such a cute picture!

I guess Applejack was still in Manehattan with Rarity.

Honestly though, I like it too!

Edited by Little Flyer

Just watched the trailer for Camp Everfree. I talked with my fiancée about this moment over the phone, we both agree it was hilarious.

post-33529-0-97897200-1469217987_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Camp everfree..jee that doesn't sound like Camp Rock at all does it -_- Why is hasbro ripping off Disney

It's called Legend of Everfree. And I really don't see how it's anything similar to camp rock. It just looks like a regular summer camp.

It's called Legend of Everfree. And I really don't see how it's anything similar to camp rock. It just looks like a regular summer camp.

Eh..nvm I just know Equetira girls has music and the second movie really seemed like a high school musical trope. although at least hig school music got the romance part at least less contrived but I digress

Anyway is it me or have they made AJ really dumb in this season. She southern not stupid. "Oh discount hat store" -_- ugh that line in Sadlde row still bugs me.