Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Looks like realism are ... not totally unaccepted - but not popular in fandom. (Due reactions over my trials i feel that) And other artists draw very few realistic ponies.

Why?

Realism looks nice, but I like more the show style ponies because the more real it looks it kinda reminds me of a real horse more than a beautiful lady that I see in Rarity  and I can't really see both  I see the lady or horse, it is why I'm more fond of the show style art because I can see the personality over the species in there if you know what I mean 

marshmallow_pone_by_mdsk_rb-d7fbr9l.png

Suri deserved this fate by lying and cheating and being evil pony, but Rarity is the most sweet pony ever<3<3<3 and doesnt hold grudge to Suri even after she stole her dresses Rarity such a  sweet gem <3<3<3 lovely jewel she is <3

you_re_fired_by_jcoshooves-d76uvyh.jpg

Rarity and the happy new pony dress on the works =)=)=)=))=)=)=)=) beautiful perfect design lovely structure =)=)=)<3

another_dress_by_purplelemons-d5p09no.pn

Rarity pampering herself with this luxurious lovely silken warm bubble bath <3<3<3<3  washing her velvet shiny white coat clean and grooming her purple radiant tail and shiny mane. A lovely way to start the day <3

eqd_atg_ii___day_30___idle_pony_2_by_muf

Some happy sketches of Rarity <3<3<3<3<3

rarity_doodles_by_egophiliac-d49i1wp.png

• Brohoof 4

Looks like even Rarity need a pick-me-up every now and then

Rarity-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magi

• Brohoof 5

*Insert deep, intelligent and witty signature here*

Ja7HCEX.png?1

(edited)

Rarity with blue ribbon :):) :)

sig-3918891.rarity_by_aruurara-d5e27cx.p

When problems arise they might seem small

first_contact_by_mnightwind-d6lqv3r.png

If you let them past your defences you'll see thet they can be lot more dangerous than they look they are

commission__rarity_fighting_a_giant_crab

And they wont give up without a fight

in_triumph_by_ncmares-d8a0o2b.jpg

Edited by ooBrony
  • Brohoof 4

Hey look, a picture of Rarity and her Tom :D 

post-34172-0-52143400-1436386295_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

Ja7HCEX.png?1

Rarity and Sweetie Belle the most best sisters <3  caring for each other and loving each other =)=)=)=)=)=) so happy together =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Both beautiful ponies =)<3

apple_pie_by_robbergon-d6gti43.png

Human Rarity and happy pony Rarity having happy Rarity hug time YAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)!

selfish_love_by_mrwes326-d5g8n4e.png

• Brohoof 4

It's fun going through my MLP images folder, but some of them are years old, so I've no idea where I got them/who made them - but have a comic strip I found ages ago :D (hopefully it will come out ok, it's not expanding in preview)

post-34172-0-87312600-1436386756_thumb.jpg

And in other news, fabulous Jedi is best Jedi:

post-34172-0-14793500-1436386822_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Ja7HCEX.png?1

And in other news, fabulous Jedi is best Jedi:

Rarity, is the best Jedi master ever <3 the Force is strong in her the force of beauty and grace, fashion and unlimited radiance. She is the hero who will save the galaxy, and make everyone look more fabulous<3

rarity___the_fabulous_knight_by_xnightme

• Brohoof 5

Rarity, is the best Jedi master ever <3 the Force is strong in her the force of beauty and grace, fashion and unlimited radiance. She is the hero who will save the galaxy, and make everyone look more fabulous<3

You can tell from her face that she is gonna add more jewels to that lightsaber hilt! 

• Brohoof 5

Ja7HCEX.png?1

Jewels make everything more pretty <3<3<3<3<3<3

though the most precious jewel gems Rarity has always with her <3 three of them on her butt<3

Well, considering that they are one of her defining features - I'd have to agree with you there  :D

post-34172-0-09632600-1436388192_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

Ja7HCEX.png?1

Rarity has definitely grown on me since the first season.

Rarity grew on me too <3 First my favorite was Fluttershy but then I saw Rarity and her cute hair of silken velvet and her personality was lovely I couldn't take my eye off her anymore <3<3<3<3 Such enchanting lovely beauty <3

mlp___blink_rarity_by_elisdoominika-d7ty

• Brohoof 4

Rarity has definitely grown on me since the first season.

I agree, when I first saw season one she didn't leave much of an impression on me, but then season two happened and she skyrocketed up to best pony very quickly!  :D

• Brohoof 4

Ja7HCEX.png?1

A little something:

Sums up Rarity well! :D

• Brohoof 5

sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-30029.sig-30029.post-8308-0-07031700-1437941128.png

Fandoms: MLP:FIM, 5 Nights At Freddy's, Gravity Falls, Vocaloid/UTAU, Steven Universe, Over the Garden Wall, Creepypasta, Littlest Pet Shop, Star Vs the Forces of Evil, Adventure Time, and many more.

Overall favorite fictional character is Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls.

Still waiting for my Rarity episode MLP. I'm sure they're getting around to it but I wonder... Are they just out of material for her she's been in episodes and mainly as part of the Mane Six and I don't even think she spoke at all in the Yak episode last week. She was just there. it was focused more on Pinkie Pie I think. I mentioned this in my status... I wonder how each episode is done? Do they have meetings? I think they do they have to discuss the episode and stuff right... What if, they have 2 dart boards and the manager throws a dart it lands on a story and they have another with the show's writers. And the manager flings one at that board. can you imagine if it was like that? "Ok Melissa McCarthy, you're up this week, get to writing." but real talk I don't think that's a good thing if they have no original ideas... Yak's was probably the most original.. oh and writing an actual horse into the show he's GIANT compared to the little CMC ponies? Kinda reminds me of those mini ponies. Wouldn't surprise me if they modeled little ponies after our real My Little Ponies of the human world Shetland Ponies. An adult is like 4 feet tall. Anywho this episode was good. I knew that Dr.Wolf would go over this with morals like "Fixing Relationships". That's probably an alternative to the episode. Also I did notice Moondancer looks like Twilight in the same way Daring Do looks like Rainbow Dash. It's not lazy recycled designs it's meant as a tool for the story. I mentioned then on my YouTube comment that it's saying Rainbow is seeing herself in her hero of Daring Do which is why she looks like an odd colored Rainbow Dash. Well, I feel it's gonna happen soon very soon. Rarity is coming back to the limelight where she always is fabulous and stuff. We just need to have faith that the staff are working around to her. I mean they're just trying to make stories and I'd like to see a new Rarity episode but what if they're out of material for Rarity? Why haven't we seen anything new of her than just the Mane Six crew... Or just being there for ensemble. I liked that 2 episodes back was focused on the side characters, everyone dubbing it a "tribute to the fans". So could we see a new Rarity, Fluttershy or Apple Jack episode I've been noticing they have not had much limelight lately too. Fluttershy is shy and still is? She's was a lot better in season 4 than season 1 but says she still needs more time and Apple Jack is busy and working and apples, apples, apples. Rarity is she gonna see her dream truly fulfilled? What's up with you and Spike? That could be something. Are they just friends? I mean anything Rarity I'm starting to miss her voice. Wait... She was in the teaser trailer so I bet they will have something for her soon. It feels like crushing blows waiting for each episode hoping we will but it ends up being for something else. Ok maybe next week. She IS one of the most popular ponies of the show they can't leave her out. But I bet they're working around to her. It's the process. They're in season 5 it's probably harder to make story or original material because it's not good to throw things at the walls to see what sticks. That means they're not as good. For that matter has season 5 been everything you thought it'd be? Let me know what you think? Come in Rarity fans if you shout it out Rarity will come... I think. RARITY! RARITY! RARITY! Crossing my fingers but not getting my hopes up she'll show up when she shows up. I think, they're using season 5 to bring old characters you thought you'd not see. Gilda Gryphon, uh and others maybe. I'm fuzzy on whom was a 1 show pony and who wasn't?  Ok now I'm rambling but I think I hit that mark a long time ago. Sorry this was so long I just really really wanna see Rarity my little Rarity plushy is starting to dust because I'm not holding her. I started when the show came up.. Come on don't tell me you haven't grabbed you Pinkie Pies and Fluttershys and flipped on MLP. I know you do.

• Brohoof 1