Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity eclipses everypony behind  her creative radiance <3<3<3<3<3

Even those who aren't part of MLP - Aladdin and his magic carpet got nothing on Radiance

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Rarity needs more episodes with Pinkie =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)  :grin2:  :pinkie:

Only episode where they were atleast little together was Putting Your Hoof Down Ii think

sig-3883846.hipster_rarity_and_pinkie_pi

Rarity and Pinkie Pie spend a lot of time together. Pinkie even put her trust in Rarity. Both of them falling from the cart was not Rarity's fault by the way. They need an episode together, and they are long overdue. 

• Brohoof 7

Rarity and Pinkie Pie spend a lot of time together. Pinkie even put her trust in Rarity. Both of them falling from the cart was not Rarity's fault by the way. They need an episode together, and they are long overdue. 

Haha, yeah you can hardly blame her for not catching Pinkie, considering all the warning she got was: 'raritycatchme' *jump*

• Brohoof 3

Rarity <3 was the only one who got even close tho getting the dragon out of the cave <3<3<3<3<3 With her lovely charms though anyone would fall into her <3

charming_mr_dragon_by_minibot_1-d563vv4.

Which is why she had to be greedy and attempt to steal the gems. If she had no intention on stealing the gems, then Fluttershy wouldn't have been needed, and kids would have been taught that using flattery was a good way to get one's way. 

• Brohoof 4

Which is why she had to be greedy and attempt to steal the gems. If she had no intention on stealing the gems, then Fluttershy wouldn't have been needed, and kids would have been taught that using flattery was a good way to get one's way. 

I don't think she was being greedy I mean she would've just keep and eye on them like she said, =)<3

Rarity with a flowing style shining sparkly hair <3

rarity_by_vetallie-d8tps3y.png

• Brohoof 5

I don't think she was being greedy I mean she would've just keep and eye on them like she said, =)<3

Rarity with a flowing style shining sparkly hair <3

rarity_by_vetallie-d8tps3y.png

Actually, as much as I love Rarity, she was being greedy. She went there with the attempt of stealing the gems. She didn't care about watching it. She wanted them all for herself. This wasn't one of her better moments. 

• Brohoof 5

Actually, as much as I love Rarity, she was being greedy. She went there with the attempt of stealing the gems. She didn't care about watching it. She wanted them all for herself. This wasn't one of her better moments. 

I still don't blame her because, I don't think the dragon got the gems honestly either  :pout:

poise_by_killryde-d5y3jpv.png

• Brohoof 5

I still don't blame her because, I don't think the dragon got the gems honestly either  :pout:

poise_by_killryde-d5y3jpv.png

Considering his size, I doubt he's what we would call generous, but two wrongs don't make a right. Of course, Rarity could have left that part out. I doubt the dragon would have carried all the gems with him. 

• Brohoof 4

Considering his size, I doubt he's what we would call generous, but two wrongs don't make a right. Of course, Rarity could have left that part out. I doubt the dragon would have carried all the gems with him. 

Yeah it felt kind of  weird situation I mean if the  dragon woul'dve left he couldn't carry all the gems anyway  :confused:

anyway one happy Rarity quote from Sleepless In Ponyville :D

Oh, well, let's see who gets the last laugh when you're absolutely desperate to curl your lashes, and you realize you didn't bring your eyelash curler.

yes_darling__i_am_great_by_extremeasaur5

• Brohoof 6

"Oh, well, let's see who gets the last laugh when you're absolutely desperate to curl your lashes, and you realize you didn't bring your eyelash curler."

post-30335-0-45340000-1424760449.jpg

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Rarity pampering herself with having this lovely pony-pedicure on her white silken hooves <3<3<3<3 =)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3 =)=)=)=) YAY! :pout:

Sitting on soft velvet pillows <3

pony_pedicure_by_twilightflopple-d3d3a8z

I kinda want Rarity Twily episode too =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)! Could be about making a dress to Twily when she now has the wings =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)!<3

unicorn_girls_by_anggrc-d6uul4f.png

Edited by ooBrony
  • Brohoof 6

Rarity pampering herself with having this lovely pony-pedicure on her white silken hooves <3<3<3<3 =)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3 =)=)=)=) YAY! :pout:

pony_pedicure_by_twilightflopple-d3d3a8z

I kinda want Rarity Twily episode too =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)! Could be about making a dress to Twily when she now has the wings =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)!<3

unicorn_girls_by_anggrc-d6uul4f.png

I think this idea would be better: Twilight is stressed with princessy stuff, and Rarity really wants to be a princess, so they agree to switch places with a spell Twilight finds.

• Brohoof 6

Episode about Raritys past would be amazing too =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3<3 :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  Would be very interesting to see how she got into the fashion =)=)=)=)=)<3 and why =)=)=)!

meet_sweetie_by_kilala97-d6zfpjx.jpg

Rarity trotting in the deep green jungle forest searching the ancient emerald gems hidden in the woods, rumor says there was thousands of years ago a emerald cave but it was forgotten after that <3

Rarity goes on this journey with happy smile =)=)=)=)=)=) and her jewel saddlebag =)=)=)=)<3

dignity_through_serenity_by_gaiascope-d6

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

sig-3884052.pony_pedicure_by_twilightflo

sig-3884052.unicorn_girls_by_anggrc-d6uu

I sure hope they would get a episode together, not just because they're my top two favorite of the Mane Six. Or a Rarity and Twilight episode because they're my top two favorite ponies in general. I'm honestly tired of seeing the same pairs of the Mane Six. Rarity and Applejack is the Mane 6 combo used the most and I somehow feel as if though it's shoved down our throats. I just feel that way. I'm sick of seeing them stand next to each other. (My Celestia, When I was 11 I actually had a theory the writers shipped RariJack.) Can you even count ALL the times they ever stood next to each other :P

It's becoming a bore to me seeing the same typical combo and I just wish they'd make episodes focusing on other ones. Including Pinkie and Rarity. It'd be refreshing to see something like Rarity and Rainbow Dash sharing a episode or even Rarity and Twilight or anything else. Seriously.

pinkie___rarity_by_limreiart-d4rztud.png

Rarity-and-Twilight-rarity-the-unicorn-2

Rarity to Twilight: I'mma SNUGGLE WUGGLE YOU TO DEATH! Darling!~ :rarity:

Twilight: :o

Edited by GoldenFazbearFreddy
  • Brohoof 6

I sure hope they would get a episode together, not just because they're my top two favorite of the Mane Six. Or a Rarity and Twilight episode because they're my top two favorite ponies in general. I'm honestly tired of seeing the same pairs of the Mane Six. Rarity and Applejack is the Mane 6 combo used the most and I somehow feel as if though it's shoved down our throats. I just feel that way. I'm sick of seeing them stand next to each other. (My Celestia, When I was 11 I actually had a theory the writers shipped RariJack.) Can you even count ALL the times they ever stood next to each other :P

It's becoming a bore to me seeing the same typical combo and I just wish they'd make episodes focusing on other ones. Including Pinkie and Rarity. It'd be refreshing to see something like Rarity and Rainbow Dash sharing a episode or even Rarity and Twilight or anything else. Seriously.

sig-3884479.pinkie___rarity_by_limreiart

sig-3884479.Rarity-and-Twilight-rarity-t

Rarity to Twilight: I'mma SNUGGLE WUGGLE YOU TO DEATH! Darling!~ :rarity:

Twilight: :o

I ship Rarijack as my OTP, but I want to know how Rarity is with her other friends. 

• Brohoof 6

If they don't make a Rarity/Pinkie episode soon, there WILL be reckoning!

sig-3884827.pinkie_and_rarity_react_to_d

(Not Rarity Related) 

I can't take Pinkie seriously when I see her trying to act serious while wearing her element. 

(Rarity related)

I don't think there will be a Raripie episode all season. :( 

• Brohoof 3

Rarity stylished =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<33<3

rarity___implied_by_jewelweed_shine-d4c9

Rarity designed costume of Mare Do Well <3<3<3 man that costume looked fabulous <3

quote from Rarity herself <3

Have you seen her costume? It is to die for! If you ask me she's a hero of fashion.

mare_do_well_by_sharpie91-d4i3y3e.png

Rarity looking like an adorable cute little pretty angel with her  delicate gentle tiny lovely butterfly wings <3<3<3<3  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:

wings_of_generosity_by_macalaniaa-d5xgqo

• Brohoof 5