Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Well, I logged on today to over 100 notifications, and I think most of them came from this fan club...ah well, I ain't complaining  :D

post-34172-0-01550000-1436471810_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I love that picture, it can also help me when I think I might have a nightmare. So if so, I just look at it.

Rarity pics help me too =)=)=)=)=)=)=)

She is so beautiful <3 elegant and blissful. A lovely perfect pony. Soft lovely wonderful and stunninga appearance =)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3 pretty and cute =)=)=)=)=) makes me feel more happy =)<3

my_name_is_rarity_by_9ofcups-d3gskez.png

• Brohoof 2

Rarity made the cute new handsome clothes and the warm scarf for little Spikey-Wikey =)=)=)=)=)<3so he doesn't need to be cold in this cold winter weather and breeze  She is so generous pony =)=)=)=) and happy =)=)=)<3

clothes_for_spike_by_mechagen-d75frts.jp

• Brohoof 2

I hate Hasbro so much. There's no way I can survive without a Rarity episode. :( How could they do this? If it's for the Christmas episode, I don't remember Friendship is Magic being aired on Summer Solstice, Winter Wrap Up being aired on Spring Equinox, Tanks for the memory being aired on Winter Solstice, etc. So why do they have to have that episode during Christmas time? 

• Brohoof 3

I hate Hasbro so much. There's no way I can survive without a Rarity episode. :( How could they do this? If it's for the Christmas episode, I don't remember Friendship is Magic being aired on Summer Solstice, Winter Wrap Up being aired on Spring Equinox, Tanks for the memory being aired on Winter Solstice, etc. So why do they have to have that episode during Christmas time? 

Yeah it is horrible =( we waited so long already and now more wait  =( Its quite annoying post-28950-0-07354200-1421857891.png

rarity__it_s_worse_by_amorecadenza-d71tz

• Brohoof 3

Yeah it is horrible =( we waited so long already and now more wait  =( Its quite annoying 

rarity__it_s_worse_by_amorecadenza-d71tz

I am most not impressed with this wait!

post-34172-0-77146600-1436474447_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

CALLING ALL RARITY LOVERS! CALLING ALL RARITY LOVERS!!

Next week is trotcon, and I plan on getting a few commissions. One of which is a pic of four of us treating the lovely mare like the queen she is. I need three other fellas who would like to be in the pic, and your OC's. Rarity herself will be laying on her fainting couch, while the four of us will be

2 ponies fanning her with the huge fanning leaf things (taken by myself, and RarityFan01)

1 pony feeding her grapes (taken by Ice Blizzard)

and 1 pony giving her a hoof rub. (Taken by ooBrony)

If you guys are intrested, message me via PM with your OC ref, and I'll include you. If you'de rather be doing something else to her, let me know!

Edited by Cajunbony23
  • Brohoof 2

CALLING ALL RARITY LOVERS! CALLING ALL RARITY LOVERS!!

Next week is trotcon, and I plan on getting a few commissions. One of which is a pic of four of us treating the lovely mare like the queen she is. I need three other fellas who would like to be in the pic, and your OC's. Rarity herself will be laying on her fainting couch, while the four of us will be

2 ponies fanning her with the huge fanning leaf things

1 pony feeding her grapes

and 1 pony giving her a hoof rub.

If you guys are intrested, message me via PM with your OC ref, and I'll include you. If you'de rather be doing something else to her, let me know!

That is awesome YAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3 Rarity deserves all the praise she can possibly get =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3

rarity__being_gorgeous_by_averagedraw-d5

• Brohoof 2

Since Rarity is being the butt of the joke this season, I expect two things. 

1. Rarity's episode is amazing. 

2. A Rarity and Pinkie episode. I mean Rarity being the butt of the jokes, Pinkie being the element of laughter, and they both need an episode together, that needs to happen!

Though I doubt Rarity and Pinkie will ever get an episode together...

• Brohoof 2

Since Rarity is being the butt of the joke this season, I expect two things. 

1. Rarity's episode is amazing. 

2. A Rarity and Pinkie episode. I mean Rarity being the butt of the jokes, Pinkie being the element of laughter, and they both need an episode together, that needs to happen!

Though I doubt Rarity and Pinkie will ever get an episode together...

Yeah they need episode together I agree they  havent had any episodes together  =|

pinkie_and_rarity_by_eliyson-d6v572f.png

• Brohoof 4