Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity will sit upon the Iron Throne!

and bedazle it compleatly

I am debating if I should post the line art of the rarity picture I am working on. Would you guys want to see it even if it isn't quite finished yet?

• Brohoof 5

and bedazle it compleatly

I am debating if I should post the line art of the rarity picture I am working on. Would you guys want to see it even if it isn't quite finished yet?

sure.  :grin2: i'm always up for some rarity art, finished or not.

• Brohoof 4

img-3611665-1-img-3245190-2-103600%20-%2

Royalty, No other word describes it  :D

Why you think you describe her as "royalty" than "generosity"? This one looks like a new throne room for her, though.  :D

• Brohoof 4

Queen Rarity: The queen of generosity and fabulosity. 

And the queen of beauty, inspiration, art, forgiveness, elegance, grace, sweetness, nobliity and adorableness...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

rarity_as_princess_platinum_by_cruxtar-d

Her subjects and vassals would prosper. They would be happy and fabulous, for the generosity and kindness of our benevolent and gentle queen would know no bonds. There would be literally no poverty, for even if someone would be in peril, generous lady Rarity would help them out of pure friendliness, out of her own coffers.

Her realm would be infinitely wealthy, for queen Rarity has the ability to find wealth at will, and her great intelligence and business savvyness would guarantee a prosperous and flourishing society.

The cities, castles and town in her lands would be gorgeous, elegant and highly decorated with precious metals and gems, as befitting the queen that rules over it all, for she is the fairest of all ponies, and her beauty and allure is legend.

It is her charms and her great diplomatic skill that will make sure that her country will never feel the wicked touch of war and death, for she can charm every leader of hostile armies into submission, convince them that to destroy a land so beautiful and lovely would be a great crime, and to raise the sword against its sweet and generous queen would be the greatest malefaction of all.

Flawless, delicate, gorgeous and gracious queen Rarity. Oh most beautiful, most generous, most beloved queen. You... and you alone, hold the claim to my heart... And to conquer it you were never in need of an army...post-25189-0-56804100-1423576315.png

• Brohoof 9

"You have to do it like this."

Im not really good in making beds but when they are like that its super comfy and cozy  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:

rarity_s_day_off_by_pixelstickies-d6bxhp

Raritu makes best beds  :rarity:

I find her care for those little details so cute  :pout:  She is so caring happy pony  and she loves make other ponies in happy smile too :please:

I know I posted this  awhile ago but look the smile on Rainbows face :rarity:  :rarity:

528004__safe_rainbow+dash_rarity_animate

• Brohoof 9

Rarity has a saddu!post-25189-0-10027300-1405956155.png

the_worst_possible_thing_by_twodeepony-d

This just isnt allowed to happen! Sweet Rarity deserves to be happy. Deserves to have all the happies of the world.

I will just cuddlesnuggle her gently until all the sads are gone!

• Brohoof 8

Good morning everypony.

How I feel right now.

img-3612575-1-some_mondays_i_see_unicorn

Oh no! We got a code unfabulous! The only cure is fabulousity!!!

Here take this:

rarity_with_a_ponytail_by_jennieoo-d518y

Feeling better?

• Brohoof 6

And the queen of beauty, inspiration, art, forgiveness, elegance, grace, sweetness, nobliity and adorableness...

img-3612387-1-rarity_as_princess_platinu

Her subjects and vassals would prosper. They would be happy and fabulous, for the generosity and kindness of our benevolent and gentle queen would know no bonds. There would be literally no poverty, for even if someone would be in peril, generous lady Rarity would help them out of pure friendliness, out of her own coffers.

Her realm would be infinitely wealthy, for queen Rarity has the ability to find wealth at will, and her great intelligence and business savvyness would guarantee a prosperous and flourishing society.

The cities, castles and town in her lands would be gorgeous, elegant and highly decorated with precious metals and gems, as befitting the queen that rules over it all, for she is the fairest of all ponies, and her beauty and allure is legend.

It is her charms and her great diplomatic skill that will make sure that her country will never feel the wicked touch of war and death, for she can charm every leader of hostile armies into submission, convince them that to destroy a land so beautiful and lovely would be a great crime, and to raise the sword against its sweet and generous queen would be the greatest malefaction of all.

Flawless, delicate, gorgeous and gracious queen Rarity. Oh most beautiful, most generous, most beloved queen. You... and you alone, hold the claim to my heart... And to conquer it you were never in need of an army...

I want to live in that kingdom. I don't want to live in what feels like a military nation. 

• Brohoof 6

Oh Rarity, :grin2:  giving us the looks again  

rarity_looking_for_you_by_kyodashiro-d8n

:pout:

My powers are getting weak again! But I don't care she's so beautiful I'd rather my powers stay weak to look at her...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 5

Rarity has a saddu!

img-3612901-1-the_worst_possible_thing_b

This just isnt allowed to happen! Sweet Rarity deserves to be happy. Deserves to have all the happies of the world.

That's how I feel right now. I wish I had a Rarity to snuggle with :proud:

• Brohoof 6

Rarity has a saddu!

img-3612901-1-the_worst_possible_thing_b

This is what she needs right now from all of us:

post-30335-0-31612500-1427487389.jpg

• Brohoof 9