Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity

I been eagerly waiting for the Rarity episodes too, but I'm sure they are coming =)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3 I can't wait =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) She is gonna be so pretty and beautiful =)=)=) i hope its worth the wait and she can have a episode to shine <3

the_unicorn_with_the_gorgeous_cape_by_fa

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah but at the same time it's probably best not to get your hopes up. We're relying on the odds of the staff writers uh, working around to her. Like we may see her this week or next. It'll happen when it happens or if they have like a "Next time on My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic". That might help right?

Edited by SuperBrony715
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity the pirate <3

sig-3920755.lady_piraty_by_rannva-d5gzxm

Princess Platinum is best princesss<3<3<3<3<3 Rarity looks really good wearing that royal attire and the beautiful purple crown <3<3<3<3 So lovely <3

princess_platinium_by_wojtovix-d59548a.p

I don't think I'd want Rarity to be a pirate even a sexy lady pirate. First off it's very "hazardous" most battles at sea resulted in you losing an eye or a limb and that payment will quite literally cost you an arm or a legs because that's coming out of your share of the treasure and booty taken and split among the crew. They also didn't have good health care so the odds of you getting a successful surgery which often meant amputation you could still die of infections cause uh for some reason medics didn't sterilize their tools? Also many sailors thought ladies on board was bad luck and you risked malnutrition and disease. A lot of "romanced" versions of these maritime thieves and murders leave out that whole mess. Starvation, rape, disease and maming by canon fire or shrapnel those chain shots and grape shots can do nasty damage to you and your ship. Nobody ever lives to retirement either some sooner or later get caught and hung. Only Henry Morgan was the only pirate to have lived, he was pardoned by the queen and became governor of Jamaica. He lived to a ripe old age and lived like a king till he died of boredom some say. But none the less one of the most revered and successful of all pirates. One of the most popular and well known other than Blackbeard is the woman Anne Bonney. Not just saying all this because I recently played and beaten Assassin's Creed Black Flag too. It's in every piratical history book. I say all this because I'd hate to see Rarity's fabulousness walking on peglegs and hooks. If you could afford peg legs or a hook some men just had the parts lost. Because I said payment might cost you an arm and a leg. So glad "fake limbs" is so much more advanced than it was of course.

I wish I could be like rarity, but I know that trying to be like someone else can get you into lots of trouble.  But I will have to admit, I respect everyone on this site, I don't mean to put in there.  But every pony should get the same amount of respect. I love rarity for her style and if I had gotten into fashion, then I would make better use of this forum. Sobs, I am more of a enegetic guy and sports person. :blush: :blush:

• Brohoof 1

But how will I be able to draw anything. how do others draw on this site.

Don't compare to others my dear =)=)=)=) Every piece of art that comes from your hand is beautiful and unique <3 no matter how it looks if you put your heart into it =)<3

sunset_over_rarity_by_twilightflopple-d5

• Brohoof 1

Well for now I will just chat, I don't know how to get drawings on here. Sobs

You can attach drawing or photo in your post if you upload your drawing in the internet and put the link that leads to the photo between img tags like this

[img]http://pre09.deviantart.net/eff5/th/pre/f/2012/140/1/0/rarity_by_luzeke-d50imrz.png[/img]

rarity_by_luzeke-d50imrz.png

Love her tail on that one though <3<3<3

or you can press upload files + more reply options and then choose the file from your device that you want to upload to the site =)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 1

Do I have to put the blink in there or not.

if you use the first method you need copy the images url address and paste it between the tags for it to work, or you can press the image button below the smiley button on the post editro toolbar and paste the link there =)

Loving the elegant look <3

rari_by_siagia-d890b2h.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Rarity looking so happy =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3<3 Maybe my new avatar =)=)=)=)

rarity_by_inferno988-d4shk84.png

Might aswell post these here and not on the test topic the get them into my attachments and to my profile

post-28950-0-65425100-1436464357_thumb.jpg

Drawn by: @PRINCESS_FANTASIANA

post-28950-0-57386300-1436464360_thumb.jpg

Drawn by: @CosmicSpark

post-28950-0-82409300-1436464362_thumb.jpg

Drawn by: @zigragirl

post-28950-0-89984400-1436464361_thumb.jpg

Drawn by: @Sweet_Melody

• Brohoof 2

I love it when you brohoof me. If you keep that trend, I will stay here a lot longer than you think. I love every good pony, I don't know if you knew that.  I seem to be good friends in regular time and in cclub time. I am extremely proud of myself and really proud of you and your art. Keep up the good work.

• Brohoof 1

It all looks beautiful. Your such a brony with heavenly manners. God bless your heart and soul to be.

I dont think its so good =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I quited the drawing because I saw the art wasnt good =)=)=)=)=)=) I used the tutorial to drawn =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) but I'm happy I got atleast 1 drawing looking atleast half decent =)=)=)=)=)=)

Rarity though is an artist with no match creating a beautiful creation after creation so stunning designs and clothing patterns beautiful and absolutely wonderful design of clothing =)

the_art_of_the_dress__by_xxmoondropsxx-d

• Brohoof 2