Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

The last one I just had to post; she is so funny!!

AWW<3<33<3<3<33 she looks so adorable on that last one =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) great find =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)! :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:

rarity_by_oliminor-d6yesrp.jpg

Rarity looking the lovely green grass meadow <3<3<3<3 out of the train window =)=)=)=)=)=)=) travelling to meet her important client in Canterlot delivering many pretty dresses =)=)=)<3

• Brohoof 5

Hope you all are having a fabulous day. I was thinking earlier about how amazing it would be to have some sort of clothing made by Rarity. I feel as though she would know what would look good on me better than I would XD

• Brohoof 4

img-31010-1-img-31010-1-img-31010-1-img-

Rarity Fan | Kpop & Jpop Fan | Trixie Fan | Sunset Shimmer Fan | Applejack Fan

Why is Rarity so unloved? I mean she does have the least number of fans. I know that it shouldn't get to me, but it does. Since Rarity is the least liked and most hated of the Mane Six, she has the least merchandise, fan fictions, etc. It's probably because her character type is almost always a snob. Sometimes I hate being obsessed with Rarity. If I loved Pinkie Pie, at least I could find stuff. Rarity could be removed, and most bronies won't care. This fan club will be angry, and so will I, but most bronies would probably like the show more. Even Hasbro hates her.

Sorry. I just saw another thing where Rarity was left out.

• Brohoof 1

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

Howdy all!

Don't forget Lady Rarity and the Cakes are coming up in Friends Forever Volume 19 comics.

You can check the preview out on on ITunes (Via EQD)

No Worries I wont post any spoilers ;)

• Brohoof 2

6ZFb6LS.png

Rarity Japanese style pretty head photo art drawing hair =)=)=)=)=)!

rarity__colored__by_mylittleninja-d7vluc

Rarity wearing her business attire =)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3 Shes got her eye in you =)=)=)=)<3

that_rarity_by_stupjam-d43zbj5.png

Rarity in her journeys found a land of giant purple jewel stone gem pillars =)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3

voyage__voyage_by_shamanguli-d91sqcc.png

Happy Rarity YAY =)=))==)=)=)=)=)<3

rarity_speedpaint_by_thebowtieone-d77b45

• Brohoof 2

Rarity need more episodes! Don't you think? She has such a rich personallity and could support many plots lines. SHE IS ALSO THE BEST PONY IN THE WORLD. She is so kind and lovely and generous! sig-3950349.Walking-Rarity-rarity-the-un

I LOVE her walk cycle I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE it =)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3<3<3 her tail bounces so attractive lovely way =)=)=)=)=)=) hooves move so pretty gentle hoofstep delicate lovely hoof cute hair sweetie so adorable I cant take it =)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3<3

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT<3

post-28950-0-71258100-1427724631.gif

How's is the wonderful Rarity fanclub all doing? You're all looking fabulous!

Rarity doing FABULOUS like always <3

rarity_by_hunternif-d81d5pg.png

• Brohoof 3

I LOVE her walk cycle I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE it =)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3<3<3 her tail bounces so attractive lovely way =)=)=)=)=)=) hooves move so pretty gentle hoofstep delicate lovely hoof cute hair sweetie so adorable I cant take it =)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3<3

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT<3

post-28950-0-71258100-1427724631.gif

Rarity doing FABULOUS like always <3

rarity_by_hunternif-d81d5pg.png

See? Even her WALK is perfect!! Rarity is to beautiful and creative! YAY RARITY!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

How's is the wonderful Rarity fanclub all doing? You're all looking fabulous!

Well, thank you, Sky!! The Rarity fan club is doing better than ever, because fab Rarity fans are all getting together to honnor the fab pony who is beautiful and a little angel. Too much? rarity_by_pony_spiz-d47k8cl.png

• Brohoof 4

See? Even her WALK is perfect!! Rarity is to beautiful and creative! YAY RARITY!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well, thank you, Sky!! The Rarity fan club is doing better than ever, because fab Rarity fans are all getting together to honnor the fab pony who is beautiful and a little angel. Too much? rarity_by_pony_spiz-d47k8cl.png

EVERYTHING IN HER IS PERFECT YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rarity_by_munstra-d4trtzx.png

• Brohoof 3