Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity doesn't make any sense. 

In Cutie Mark Chronicals, it's implied that Rarity's special talent is gem finding or something to do with gems. 

In Magical Mystery Cure, it's implied her special talent is making dresses 

In The Cutie Map Part 2, it's implied her special talent is beauty. 

Season 5, and I still don't know her special talent! Does she have more than one special talent incorporated into one cutie mark? 

Well, she does have three diamonds for a cutie mark  ;)

rarity_cutie_mark_magic_by_ultimiant-d5j

• Brohoof 3

Don't know if this was posted but saw it on my local meetup group page

Saw that earlier on dA, thought about posting it =)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3 but I'm not so much of a shipper nor Sparity supporter <3 so I left it there =)=) though it is lovely piece of art =)=)=)=)=)<3

Now rarity tiny Butterly breezie near the happy tulip rose  flowers at their finest blossom =)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3

rarity_the_butterfly_redraw_by_balister-

Rarity touch the blooming leaf of flower gentle hoof feeling the silken texture lovely  to feel <3<3<3<3 

• Brohoof 3

Don't know if this was posted but saw it on my local meetup group page

11866343_938547872853809_689042990900986

Ha, Wall-E confirmed as a brony!

Gotta love them dystopian futures, granted they had a cool spaceship to hangout on

that totally wasn't trying to dictate their futures or anything at all

Rarity_puffed_S02E14.png

(the closest I could find to Rarity in a dystopian future that would post :lol:)

• Brohoof 3

Rarity 

Looks like Rarity takes advice from the Hitchhikers Guide, although she replaced towels with scarves :D

12119__safe_solo_rarity_animated_upvotes

• Brohoof 3

Of all the characters being exemplified in real life by fans mimicking them, Rarity's fanclub seems to match perfectly. Being a socialite, Rarity's fans gabber and squawk to no end. Versus Twilight's fans who are all studying for finals, Rainbow's fans practicing skateboarding or kickboxing, Applejack's fans who are all busy working, Fluttershy's fans who are doing their own thing, and Pinkie Pie fans who are all wondering why everyone is so boring.

• Brohoof 4

Of all the characters being exemplified in real life by fans mimicking them, Rarity's fanclub seems to match perfectly. Being a socialite, Rarity's fans gabber and squawk to no end. Versus Twilight's fans who are all studying for finals, Rainbow's fans practicing skateboarding or kickboxing, Applejack's fans who are all busy working, Fluttershy's fans who are doing their own thing, and Pinkie Pie fans who are all wondering why everyone is so boring.

It's only fitting that the most fabulous pony has the most fabulous fan club (I'm totally not biased or anything at all :lol:)

post-2257-0-72866300-1397643306.png

• Brohoof 3

Yes that is true^^^^^^

Nice picture of Rarity. Someone should use it as a pic :)

post-34703-0-78998400-1439324350.jpg

• Brohoof 3

What if I told you all that even though I never met you in person, I will honor you along with my olong trusted friend in my neighborhood. By the way, that cosplay person looks really cool.

• Brohoof 1