Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nightmare Rarity Fan Club

Rarity Paige Belle

Everypony has their weaknesses, and in Rarity's case it was her fears that her friends would abandon her. Eventually those fears helped her transform into Nightmare Rarity. I think that she is deeply undervalued as a character and we should've seen more of her! So to get started here's a pic of her:post-24783-0-14507000-1397153046_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I truly don't understand the Nightmare Rarity hate for being a 'terrible character', but seizing a bearer of The Element of Harmony is pretty much the smartest action committed by a villain since Discord's debut appearance in Season 2.

I for one, appreciate the fan club of Nightmare Moon/Rarity.

• Brohoof 4

I truly don't understand the Nightmare Rarity hate for being a 'terrible character', but seizing a bearer of The Element of Harmony is pretty much the smartest action committed by a villain since Discord's debut appearance in Season 2.

Trurer words have never been spoken!

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

People hate Nightmare Rarity? :( I love her and that whole arc - one of my favourites in the comics (that I've read so far)! So epic and interesting for Rarity and Luna's characters in particular, and it's cool to have some backstory on how the whole Nightmare force thing works. Plus her design is so awesome~ (I'm actually debating buying a NR plushie at this moment, it's a little expensive but so pretty~ :please:)

Count me in on the Nightmarity love! :D

post-29961-0-79385200-1421620803_thumb.jpg

post-29961-0-87007700-1421620831.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just wonder why out of the Mane6 they choosed Rarity  :huh: . Either it wouldn't make sense a pegasus or earth pony since they can't manipulate magic, or because they wanted to keep imagining her voice being Tabitha's  :P

People hate Nightmare Rarity? :( I love her and that whole arc - one of my favourites in the comics (that I've read so far)! So epic and interesting for Rarity and Luna's characters in particular, and it's cool to have some backstory on how the whole Nightmare force thing works. Plus her design is so awesome~ (I'm actually debating buying a NR plushie at this moment, it's a little expensive but so pretty~ :please:)

Count me in on the Nightmarity love! :D

Yeah, this was the first arc people raged, I see they lack true critic vision. Yes, overall, it was a bit underwhelming compared to Return of Chrysalis arc, but it's still a great arc in itself

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Damn, it's been a while since Mauroz made a new pony drawing (there's a new trip of his FiM humanized comic also), but have more evil is sexy Nightmare Rarity :bedeyes: 

nightmareraritydarkdiamondbymauroz146170

• Brohoof 4

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...